• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who makes the best food?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's better?

• American

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • British

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Chinese

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Indian

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Italian

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
who do you thinkmakes the best food ever?

China.
India
Italy
Britain.
America.
Etc.?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Oh yes, Italian. I have Italian roots, you know. Maybe I could be Marios cousin!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I love chinese. =D
Chinese Crispy beef.... godly.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Never had. I'm scared if I waste a chinese takeout. We hardly get 'em.

Chinese Sweet and Sour cantonese style though. Mmm...

Twilight_Path

Oh, I love chicken alfredo...! And mmmm french fries... OMG won ton soup!! But I love ramen too!

WHY MUST YOU TEAR MY POOR TASTE BUDS APART?!?!?

Lol - J/k I'll go with... *closes eyes, spins around, points*

Other!

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I vote Italian, since I don't eat much chinese food and I haven't tried much of anything else (except for American food :p)

To me, American food is pretty much food from other countries, with extra ingredients added or taken out, or just based on a food from another country with a few differences

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Everything about Indian food is superior to Western food. Naan bread is better than normal bread that would usually be served with your standard meal, papadums are better than ... well, they're just an awesome starter, especially with mango chutney. And my favourite food is chicken korma, which some might say is quite bland, but I love it, more so when at an Indian restaurant when they have pilau rice with little bits of vegetable or flavouring or whatever it is.

Second choice is Italian, mainly for calamari and pizza.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I can't really think of which food it can be, since a fair amount of "American food" is not actually from America. However, I do know that my favorite dish is Italian (Spaghetti) and my second favorite food is Mexican in origin. (Tacos) Ehh.. I'll just pick American, even though parts of what we call "our food" actually has origin in other countries.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I can't really think of which food it can be, since a fair amount of "American food" is not actually from America. I'll just pick American, even though parts of what we call "our food" actually has origin in other countries.

my point exactly

Back