• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who made this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomheartsjak

Who's that ontop of your computer????????? me, wus
kingdomheartsjak6cu.jpg

Here's how i found this:
i was picture-searching "kingdomheartsjak" and this came up. What gives?

P.s., If noone ever knows where it came from, its mine. ~kingdomheartsjak

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I have reported you to the AOL Police. Stealing pictures is a serious crime.

Sorry, couldn't resist there. >_<

You do realise that you can't just randomly claim pictures of the internet. I'm assuming that you used a google image search - that's probably someone's work. You wouldn't like it if some peon ripped your work. I suggest that if you want a sig, go to the GFX section and request one.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^ER is correct you shouldn't steal other people's work. if everyone did that nothing would be truly original and then DT might have a meltdown. lol BTW where did you get the penguins? *points at sig* ....copycat jk ^^

EDIT: so this is just spam then...

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Sorry to break the news, but ER is right on this. Fact of the matter is, someone from KHU or *any* Kingdom Hearts forum could have made that signature, and you can't just expect them to be on this forum and to claim what is rightfully theirs. "If you're not on this forum to claim this signature- it's mine" ... No, no. That is stealing the image. Sigs take time to make, someone put effort into that.

You also can't expect the artist to say, here lolol yu take it!

Do the smart thing and go to the Graphics Request section, post a topic and state what you want in a sig, someone will make it for you!

Graphic Request section: http://www.forums.khinsider.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back