• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WhO LiStEnS To G-UnIt RaDiO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

Who listens to G-unit radio which is on Sirius Shade 45 every saturday
10:00 a.m-8:00 a.m......and what do ya think of 300 shots, Mase joinin g-unit(becoming Murda Mase again), his diss to loon, loon's diss to him, and more stuff happenin 2 G-unit that I didn't mention....

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Dawg you know me....im the gunit fan/news person period. i know everythin that there needs to know about gunit. 300 shots was a good start with murda mase...still gotta earn my respect though

And how bout the new Lloyd banks disses? Simple, you aint holdin, yall N*ggaz, colder
Those songs are freakin fire, it kills dblock, fat joe and game...ill give you some lyrics

simple-goin at gayme

here's a little story i would like to tell (uh-huh)
about a certain individual perpetratin like hell, well
you seen him round imitatin legends (yeah)
tough as hell on his records but terrified of my presence (uh-huh)
im takin cuz this the rear only last a couple seconds
beggin for attention, droppin a name in every sentence (yeah)
a little slick punk from the other side of the water
there's the target attended for the slaughter, so call your lawyer
i get up on ya, your enemies are rich (uh-huh)
now think about, you can't even control your b*tch (yeah)
these industry s don't want no drama
they could respect me like a old-timer, osama imma
keep my composure 'fore i burn that n***a (uh-huh)
radio rapper Howard Stern ass n***a
and i'ma be on top of you with a with or no hit
cuz i'm so slick, ask the n***as you roll with

you aint holdin-dissin fat joe, dblock

Ima be here when D BLOCK flops
Got more cash then them in my Reebox BOX
"I thought about clappin Joe, but why hit him wit the iron,
he one big mac(k) away from dying....."

didn't wanna post all the lyrics but those are my fav lines from him

LLOYD BANKS RUNNIN THE RAP GAME! HE IS THE BEST LYRICIST IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
His next album is called "The Big Withdrawal" (BANK$) might come out this november or jan

this n***a fire like no other, but i missed gunitradio yesteday, what happend?

anyways download a song called "without my glock"...rumors say that it his next single

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^Stands for 3 things'

1) Gangsta
2) Guerilla (like guerilla warfare
3) Gorilla (don't ask)

Unknown KeyBl@de

Dides still reppin G-unit.......Joker and CU me and some little birds (one being a huge G-unit fan) have been looking for some recruits for the rap battle thread.You in?I'm back from the site Dides*winkwink*

That Boi Leek

Iight yesterday on G-Unit radio they played Mase's diss to Loon with the gatman & robbin beat for the background and then they played Loon's diss to Mase with the soul survivor background but replaced akon and young jeezy with different ppl who sound like them....then Whoo Kid and them had ppl call in for opinions...ppl liked mase better so he won the diss battle.....mane loon is a mfer cuz he said "G-Unot and nobody wants to see u shot" something like that then he said "50 ain't good, u suck his d***" or "he said 50 suck mase's d***" I ain't watch the whole thing, just that...I might join tharap thread....and Gorilla Unit they got that from a very dangerous group over there in iran and iraq...who kill ppl...there called the gorillas

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^I lost my respect for loon, he was dope but the G-Unot thing is Game's thing, not loons.

Anyways loon wasn't even big, and he never will be=) And i downloaded both mase and loon disses, loon had 3 disses, mase had that gatman and robbin one, both average disses but overall honestly mase had better punches while loon had better personals....striaght up even battle but the problem is that alot more people like mase=) so mase won

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
G-UNIT!!!!!! Thats really the only thing I like about them, the fact in most songs they just yell G-G-G-UNIT.

dime55

ahhh i bin away frm deze boards fer a month nd its fun tah come bak tah dis. G-G-G-G-UNOT!!!!!!! hahaha yadadamean?! f**k dem g-unit toy soldierz mayn

yayo flopped (his rhymez is borin, saym thing errtym. go cop late registration instead)

50 a clown. just anotha story of a great rapper dat got all caught up in dat commercial and mainstream $h!t and lost respect from EVRYWUN around da world. he was koo wen he was still underground, and sometimez durin get rich or dir tryin, before he pulled dat stoopid $h!t and started beefin wit kings lyk nas and stuff (i aint gon b racist cuz i kno how ya'll b, but his only audience is PEOPLE dat only listen 2 dat commercial and mainstream $h!t) evrywun forgot about real hip hop. talib kweli, mos def, common (finally he blew up,and he's still th saym as he was back then as common sense), Ye and yea those kind ov HIP HOP cats

buck gone. came out wit a few CLUB bangers and dass it. he dont got no fire in hiz songz either. where he at now?

olivia aint blowin up. dont even try to argue dat she will. da onlee way iz if 50 pays people to blow her up. she dont got enuff talent 2 blow up lyk all deze otha female artists out ryt now

banks cant rhyme w/o help. dis beezy rite here called 50 while he was in the booth wun time to borrow sum linez. o yea he cood realli spit huh??? callin otha ppl for rhymes

yall cant deny n e of dis. u kno its true. g-unit iz ruinin hip hop. hip hop used 2 b lyk a utopia and g-unit came and started beefin wit legends and kings and den hip hop turned into the remains of hurricane katrina. these cats lyk mos,kweli,common,and ye is restorin da hip hop game ryt now yadadifeelme

king-DAVID

^^ A person with bad grammar and spelling such as yours, shouldn't be talking about anyone, period. I understood about two things out of your whole rant. If you want I could get you the address for hooked on phonics. Just PM me if you want it.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
dime55 said:
ahhh i bin away frm deze boards fer a month nd its fun tah come bak tah dis. G-G-G-G-UNOT!!!!!!! hahaha yadadamean?! f**k dem g-unit toy soldierz mayn

yayo flopped (his rhymez is borin, saym thing errtym. go cop late registration instead)

50 a clown. just anotha story of a great rapper dat got all caught up in dat commercial and mainstream $h!t and lost respect from EVRYWUN around da world. he was koo wen he was still underground, and sometimez durin get rich or dir tryin, before he pulled dat stoopid $h!t and started beefin wit kings lyk nas and stuff (i aint gon b racist cuz i kno how ya'll b, but his only audience is PEOPLE dat only listen 2 dat commercial and mainstream $h!t) evrywun forgot about real hip hop. talib kweli, mos def, common (finally he blew up,and he's still th saym as he was back then as common sense), Ye and yea those kind ov HIP HOP cats

buck gone. came out wit a few CLUB bangers and dass it. he dont got no fire in hiz songz either. where he at now?

olivia aint blowin up. dont even try to argue dat she will. da onlee way iz if 50 pays people to blow her up. she dont got enuff talent 2 blow up lyk all deze otha female artists out ryt now

banks cant rhyme w/o help. dis beezy rite here called 50 while he was in the booth wun time to borrow sum linez. o yea he cood realli spit huh??? callin otha ppl for rhymes

yall cant deny n e of dis. u kno its true. g-unit iz ruinin hip hop. hip hop used 2 b lyk a utopia and g-unit came and started beefin wit legends and kings and den hip hop turned into the remains of hurricane katrina. these cats lyk mos,kweli,common,and ye is restorin da hip hop game ryt now yadadifeelme

First, know how to spell

Second, stop ridin games di*ck

G Unit aint beefin with no legends, only Nas and they squashed the beef. D Block, Game, Fat Joe Legends? Hardly....Banks and Buck can rip Game easy.

50-He WAS a gangsta with meaningful music when Get Rich or Die Tryin, now he just a club banger wanna be. His soundtrack for his movie is tight, better than any album in 2005. Straight fire (I bootlegged half the songs)

Banks-He aint call no one for rhymes, he called 50 to see if it sounded alright, he never asked for a rhyme. He is the most lyrical out of G Unit and canmurk about 95% of the rappers. Only person to murk this dude straight up with no challenge is a guy named Papoose. Honestly if he wasn't in G Unit he would have been alot better off, but 50 brought him out.

Buck-Pure gangster, friends with all the people in the dirty south. His new unreleased songs are crazy, just what I expect from him. He has a lot better flow than banks, but the lyrics are ight. You gotta listen to buck if you actually like the dirty south.

Yayo-Worst in G Unit obviously, but he didn't flop. Same thing happend to Buck and look how he turned out, 1.5 mil in America. He has alot of energy, but his flow is off and he had some serious issues releasing the same day as Kanye. Drama Setter and We don't give a fu*k is the best songs on his album, i recommend downloading those if you like to get that gangster shit.

Olivia-I honestly don't know, she is obviously going to get gold because she is in G Unit but she isn't going platinum. I mean don't get me wrong she is a normal R&B singer, but female artists don't sell. I mean look at Mariah, having her first singles number 1 at the billboard and sold only 2 million so far, I expected alot better. So Olivia is probably just going to break gold.

Man you forgot everyone else in G Unit. Spider Loc, M.O.P., Mase, and a new cat named D-Rich who put out a diss to game which was pretty hard. Game is still killing G Unit, but that track was hott.

Download a song called "Hustler's Ambition". That is the 50 I missed, that song is off his upcoming soundtrack, i recommend you download that immediately. This song is up there with "Many Men" easy.

Last edited:

That Boi Leek

Hey yo Dime555 S-S-S Shut Tha Uppppp.....anywayz who watched G-Unit Radio dis weekend I missed it and want to know what went down

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^They had comedy show day....they had Mike Epps, and some other famous funny actors every 2 hours....mike eeps was hilarious though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back