• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who likes sanctuary.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy_Spaz

ive just seen the trailer for sactuary and i sesiously hope thats not the song we have..... i really prefare passion so much better.... :eek:

*hairy spaz cry's in corner after hearing the BALLS UP! called sanctuary*

who actualy likes it!!!! :confused:

N

NAMINE4LIFE

its ok and i think its a bit choopy but passion sounded retarde when i first heard it so yeah

and i expected it to be like simple and clean

Hairy_Spaz

im just dissapointed that its her just her singing over passion... why not a new diffrent song....U CAN EVER HEAR THE JAP!!!!

AdamHype

it's ok...it just doesn't have that upbeat feeling like passion did. oh well guess we americans have to live with it if we wanna hear the english lyrics.:cool:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
You guys really should wait until a full version that's better quality is released onto the internet...the sample of the song was only about 30 seconds and that's not enough to judge...not only that, but the quality was pretty bad.

DualWeilder.

oh my god....its a 30 second preview of the first half of the song. the beginning of passion isnt that great either..but it gets better. so wait until you hear the whole song before you start hating it.

Yazagi

well 30 seconds of preview its something but not enough, maybe i should wait until the full song appear, then ill judge if its good or bad, but i like more passion

prod44

well...the first time i heard passion i thought it was crap...but i love it now...like everyone says...u cant judge this song without hearing the whole thing...i think it is ok...but everytime i hear it again it becomes better :D

Morridor

I'm definitely waiting for the full version. It is ok. I just hope it doesn't repeat the phrase "My Sanctuary" about 18 thousand times. Then I'd have to murder Goofy. . . . maybe Donald, too.

Danny

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I actually like Sanctuary... oo; Sure, its a 30 second bit but it sounds really good so far!

I can't wait for the full version! -bounces- x3 [Though I probably shouldn't spoil the whole song until the 28th... .__.;;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back