• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who likes rock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Oh god, I like too many bands to remember. But my personal favourites are Sum 41 and just general Australian rock.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
In this day and age, there are many different types of "rock," few of which I actually like. I'm fond of stuff like System of a Down, Evanescence, Linkin Park, etc...however, there are VERY few punk-rock bands/songs that I like...but, like I said, there are lots of different types of rock.

king_mickey

Mostly classic rock... XTC, Steely Dan, The Clash, The Cure, Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys to name a few.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Man i'm really into underground-alt rock at the moment. another thing i like is the 70-80's rock, i like that stuff... because it's not the same stuff... over and over again.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
what kinda rock.. um i LOVE GN' R
I like the Clash
I like AC/DC
I like Incubus, Aerosmith, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen
those are among me favorites

MikeOxBig

more Post-Hardcore/ Heavy Metal/ Death Metal but I fit in some other kinds of rock along the way.

mainly underOATH, Thursday, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, a.f.i., Bullet For My Valentine, Nirvana, As I Lay Dying, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Emery, Senses Fail, Killswitch Engage, The Doors, Pink Floyd.

Some other stuff, but that's mainly what I tune my ears to.

btw, Greenday sucks. :p

BlackWingedPunk

Heart's Essence said:
I DO, I DO! -_-, some of the bands I like : Hawthorne Heights, SOAD, Ateyu, Circa Survive, Underoath, MCR, Linkin Park ( don't know if it's considered rock ), Crossfade, 10 Years.
Ofcourse Lp is rock music . It is considered to be Alternative rock. I like Evanescence, Crossfade, Linkin Park, Greenday,3 Doors Down, Creed, Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back