• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who likes classic disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74488

Classic Disney rules. PETER PAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Classic Disney, where have you gone? Replaced by this Hannah Montana crap -_- but not completely replaced.

I pretty much liked most the the movies already mentioned plus the other popular ones from the 1900s. You don't get classic like that anymore. As far as sequels go, Lion King 2 is probably the only one I'd look at. Wasn't all that bad.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Little Mermaid <3

Even bought the Special Edition on DVD. Pop it into my PS3 and just watch the good times.

Think I'll go watch it now. :]

Wicked

absurdiam
It's awesome!

I tried to watch Dumbo last night, but the tape wouldn't work. Damn! I love that movie.

Onasi

I love classic disney. Aladin was fantastic. I just can't get into all this CG crap they ship out every other month.

Wicked

absurdiam
Dito.

I wish they would keep it the old way. I don't know why they don't see it for themselves. Walt would put them in line if he was still here.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
We're getting The Princess and teh Frog though! 2D FTW!

And I don't know about Walt. He was always looking for the best new technologies, so he may have liked the 3D, but I don't know if he would do 3D FOR the 3D like some movies do.

Wicked

absurdiam
Well, I think that he would like to keep Disney like it was. It made history. Well, I guess it wouldn't be history if they kept it like that, nor would this thread be alive.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Hmmmm, Im thinking about watching cinderella. Or maybe little mermaid? idk *ponders* its a friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back