• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who likes classic disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Disney films were in general quite decent up until around recently

Robin Hood, Great Mouse Detective, Nightmare before Christmas, Hunchback of Notre Dame, shit's cash

Also, I never saw the original Fantasia, but I rather like the 2000's one

i still have Robin Hood,
and i can't believe i forgot the Nightmare before Christmas.

for some reason i always liked Pinocchio as well,
especially when he was doing the play with the
puppet master.

that was always a fun watch.
and although it's not in with the classics,
Lilo and Stitch was pretty funny, up until they
started making sequels......then they sort of ruined it

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I like classic disney movies and I like their sequels their both are amazing. I like some of the new one too but I wish they would go back to hand drawing and not just doing 3d stuff all the time. but I'm glad that the Princess and the Frog will look like other classic disney movies.^^

Rix

:)
Awards
^I do really agree with you. 3D Disney fails, without Pixar on the team of course. I'm looking forward to the Princess and the frog.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Princess and the Frog comes out this year, and it's going to be so interesting.
I don't want Disney to get back on its roots with just the movies, but also the shows.

There's toon disney and all, but there pushing back the main Mouse with just mouse ears,
and what not. Now whenever i think of Disney, i think of kids jumping up on cafeteria tables,
and singing about things that go on in school, or the Jonas Brothers talking about shit that
puts Gossip Girls to shame (now that's wrong)

were the fuck is Mickey!!!!

er0ox2.jpg

put down the keyblade,
and get back to showbiz

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
All we have is Mickey Mouse Club house (little Brother) but still....

At least they are bringing the shorts back! Like before Nation Treasure and Bolt. Those shorts will be making more appearances (YAY!)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Noone mentioned Hunchback of Notre Dame yet? I loved that movie.

My favorite has to be Lion King. Or Tarzan :3.

It's sad we don't see the good movies on Disney anymore. Now we have to watch Hannah Slutana.

All we have is Mickey Mouse Club house (little Brother) but still...

I watch that show because it's like, the only Mickey related thing on Disney nowadays >_>

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Yeah Im really looking forward to the princess and the frog classic disney woot! Thats the art style I like, not 3d crap, although a couple 3d movies were good.

The Dark Destiny

Of course, classic Disney is the best. Not like that new age shit, damn our youth with our Kingdom Hearts, and our loud music, and our Sony PlayStations, and our hula hoops, and our hopscotch, and our dungarees, and our lollipops, and our voice activated light switches, and our leather pants, and our artificial examinations, and our blu-ray discs, and our pierced scrotums, and our bullfrogs, and our telekinesis, and our marvel comics, and our youtube.com, and our nuclear physics, and our ingrowing toenails, and our Gears of War, and our power-steering, and our elevators, and our illegitimate offsprings. Fuck Youth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back