• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who likes classic disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
i love aladin and jungle book, timon and pumba are my favourite characters, reminds me of M.A.S.H (don't ask me why)

Though everything they make is pretty kool!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I for one liked most of the disney sequels. Little mermaid 3 was a pretty cool movie, it told you about ariel's past.

Wicked

absurdiam
Yeah, I didn't mind that, but I just liked the feel for the old ones. The new ones are all animated to the max and I don't like it.

Wicked

absurdiam
Yeah, back when everything was more original. I feel sorry for the people that are getting born around this time, they wont know what it was like.

Reneeski

These are all great movies! I wish Walt was still here.

Some new ones are really good, but some fail epically.

like that G-force shit coming out?

Great Mouse Detective
Mulan
Hercules
Bug's Life
Toy Story
Lion King
Aladdin
Fox and the Hound

I also love the classic cartoons.

You know, the ones where you would need subtitles to actually know what anyone was saying because their voices were so high pitched.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Wow, so many fans of Fantasia. This makes me happy. :36:

Lovely little film :3
I'm so glad someone thought up fusing cartoons and classical music, it made me feel cultured as a kid. xD

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Yeah I remember flounder in little mermaid 3, ............he wasn't himself. But Ariel's voice actor was the same!

Rix

:)
Awards
The animated Disney movies was great until the mid/late 90's or so. theres so many of those movies I love. The Lion king, Cinderella, Snow White, The Jungle Book, Robin Hood just to mention a few.

Yeah, the sequels sucks! And the characters is often out of character in the sequels too :/ John Smmith did really act like an ass in Pocahontas 2 and Princess Aurora acts like a selfish snobby princess in those Disney Princess things or whatever they are, while she didn't act like that at all in Sleeping Beauty.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Disney films were in general quite decent up until around recently

Robin Hood, Great Mouse Detective, Nightmare before Christmas, Hunchback of Notre Dame, shit's cash

Also, I never saw the original Fantasia, but I rather like the 2000's one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back