• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who liked Atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosegada4

I really liked Atlantica this time and I thought I would'nt from what other people were saying about it.

come on people you know I you were singing " UNDER THE SEA " when the music hit.

but yea one of my top 3 levels way better then land of the dragons that stage was awful

RikusGirl55

mosegada4 said:
I really liked Atlantica this time and I thought I would'nt from what other people were saying about it.

come on people you know I you were singing " UNDER THE SEA " when the music hit.

but yea one of my top 3 levels way better then land of the dragons that stage was awful
well i havent been to atlantica yet but i definately like halloweentown a lot better this time

anyone but me

i didn't like atlantica- i thought it was a waste of a world.. however, i would prefer this over the atlantica from the first KH because i hate that even more

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I hated Atlantica in the first game, and I hate it even more now lol. It is a waste of a world.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It's pretty much like a Dance Dance Revolution rip off gone wrong.

Last edited:

gannonreid

I dislike it less than the original. I felt it provided a nice break for someone wanting to do something other than fight, meh overall.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
anyone but me said:
i didn't like atlantica- i thought it was a waste of a world.. however, i would prefer this over the atlantica from the first KH because i hate that even more

I couldnt agree more!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD i hated it in KH and this time it was more bareable the only thing i tolerated was that sora sang haha

Moodring

I liked Atlantica in the first one, dispite it being a bit bland:p But I absolutely LOVED it this time around. Not only did the world look better, but it was unique. A breather from all of the fighting, with some really great songs.

pap64

I really liked Atlantica, although I agree is a bit of a waste.

I agree that is DOES provide something fun and unique to the mix. And like I mentioned in my famous "Defending Kingdom Hearts 2", it celebrates an aspect of Disney movies many love, and that is music.

The songs are great, even if they are a bit cheesy (Finny fun!).

But I don't understand how they didn't tie it with the story. I mean, Sora goes into Atlantica and doesn't ask about the heartless. And when Ursula re-appears no one makes mention of her initial defeat (like how they did with the other Disney villains). It's like Atlantica in the first game didn't exist.

But yeah, I liked it.

-pap64

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I actually thought that Atlantica was one of the best worlds this time around. x3; Probably cause Sora sings. ZOMGGGG111One///one But, more than that, it actually brings something new to the mix. You don't fight heartless, you don't even talk about heartless, its just a mini-game world like the Hundred Acre Wood. Its not nessecary to complete it, but it helps. -shrugs-

And the songs were cute too... "We were glad to help you out and very proud, its true. Seeing how we make you grin just makes us want to twirl a fin~" :3;;

Leo21

Takushi Rena said:
I actually thought that Atlantica was one of the best worlds this time around. x3; Probably cause Sora sings. ZOMGGGG111One///one But, more than that, it actually brings something new to the mix. You don't fight heartless, you don't even talk about heartless, its just a mini-game world like the Hundred Acre Wood. Its not nessecary to complete it, but it helps. -shrugs-

And the songs were cute too... "We were glad to help you out and very proud, its true. Seeing how we make you grin just makes us want to twirl a fin~" :3;;
Actually technically I think you have to beat for the journal.

Lucinda

The mini-games themselves aren't that great. And the happy happy joy joy kinda got on my nerves after a little while. (Did you HEAR the last song? It's so sapy that I wanted to scream. XD)

Buuuut.. Sora sings and dances so I love that level. X3 (I think I scared my cousins when I squealed about how cute he was. >_>' (I had too much chocolate that day.))

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
is there any actual free roaming gameplay or is it just all singing cutscenes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back