• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is your favorite Organization member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is your favorite Organization member?

• Xemnas

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Xigbar

• Xaldin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zexion

• Sa'ix

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Axel

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Luxord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marluxia

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Auron

Who is your favorite Organization member? Also show why you picked that person.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
my fav is Marluxia, i mean who doesnt want 2 have an enormous pink Sicle?!?

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Sir_Auron said:
Who is your favorite Organization member? Also show why you picked that person.
Do you know how many times this kind of thread has been made!!! Do ya!!

The mods should just make the official "Who's your favorite org?" sticky thread!

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Dark Essence said:

The mods should just make the official "Who's your favorite org?" sticky thread!

I agree with this wise person. ^^^

But meh, mine is Xigbar. He has freaking guns and a eyepatch, what else is there to tell?

C

Charlie

Dark Essence said:

-Very true, or better yet someone just might as well use it as an addition to the already "stickied"-thread on everyone's favorite aspects, and etc of KH-2. Now anyway, (as for your thread lol) I would say that my favorite organization member had been a constant fight between Axel and Demyx. Why? Because Axel was (sexy) to me, manipulative, powerful, uncontainable..and emotional (eventhough he claimed that he DIDN'T have any emotions) all at the same time. Then also because Demyx (or DEMY to me) was fun, quirky, clueless, funny, and eccentric, which had all in all always seemed to keep me entertained whenever I saw either of them during a cut-secene.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I like DM's answer about Demyx lol it's so true.. Demyx is a cutie.

HMMM though i know i've posted in one of these before i'm still gunna go along. It's very hard to say for me.

WELL Zexion is BY FAR the HOTTEST thing in my opinion and i love him. But Axel is just the sweetest most adorable thing when it comes to Roxas!!!!!!! AHH. It's queer but it's still cute. *think think think think* Christ i can never deside >_<!

Well i have two favorites. Axel and Sexy Zexy. YUP. Then Demyx is my second.... cause he's a dork :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back