• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is your favorite KeyBlade wiener?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormfall

Who is your favorite KB wielder from the series BbS - KH2. Good or bad, just anyone who wields.

For me its Riku. He is my favorite character in video game history, so dark but with light motives underneath it all. Roxas would have to be second

And for anyone who cares my least favorite wielder has to be Xion. ....Just meh.

Rix

:)
Awards
Re: Who is your favorite KeyBlade wielder?

I'm torn between Riku and Sora. They're both my fav characters as well. And I like Xion. She's my fav after Riku and Sora.

My least fav is Roxas,lol.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

As much as people can debate this for ages as it seems so many people love and dislike her, I have to go with Aqua. Aqua is my favorite Kingdom Hearts character, so she easily is the best keyblade wielder from my view (well, favorite...not best as in skill).

Stormfall

As much as people can debate this for ages as it seems so many people love and dislike her, I have to go with Aqua. Aqua is my favorite Kingdom Hearts character, so she easily is the best keyblade wielder from my view (well, favorite...not best as in skill).

I disliked Aqua to start with but she grew on me a fair bit :)

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Oh, wow. Very original.

Um... Vanitas. Even though he's pure Darkness, he's still a being and has his own thoughts. He's a great character.

Gram

Banned
Awards

2vnf0uw.jpg

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Tie between Vanitas and Roxas. They're both awesome characters even though they both came from somebody else.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

I feel like this shouldn't be in forum games, but in FI itself. This can only go so far here.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

The Lingering Will > Terra > Sora > Ventus > Roxas > Riku > Xion > Aqua >>>>>>>>>>> Kairi. I hate Kairi.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I feel like this shouldn't be in forum games, but in FI itself. This can only go so far here.

it's FI it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back