• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is your favorite character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterkeeper

My favorite characters:
1) Riku! He changed the most in KH and had the most character development. Unlike Sora's goody-two-shoes, eternal sense of justice, Riku wavered in the twilight between light and dark. He's not totally good: he's human, something that isn't believable in characters like Sora.

2) Kairi! She was what sparked the trio to set sail. She's a Princess of Heart. She is what Riku and Sora fought for in KH...I fell in love with her character (not literally) once I saw KH's ending.

3) Naminé...she intrigued me from the moment I first saw her. Not a lot is known about her still, yet she was pivotal in CoM. What will become of her, and Sora's promise to her?

4) Any member of The Organization.

As for the BHK....we don't really know too much about him...

My LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTERS!
1) Sora. I hate him. He's goofy, annoyingly just, and bothersome. Hopefully he gets a backbone in KH2.

2) Sephiroth. His existence in KH was POINTLESS. KH:FM only added to the misery of his retarded purpose in KH.

alchemist

i would say riku cause he can use both the powers of light and dark and because he is better than sora in every way possble

Twilight Town

1. Kairi (Cute 'n' cool)
2. BHK (Close 2nd right now)
3. King Mickey (Bad @$$ now)
4. Naminé (Mysterious)
5. Axel (Cool and Mysterious)
6. Sora (Hero, DUH!)
7. Ansem (Evil Dude)
8. Maleficent (Evil B****)

J

jenova-absolute

My favorite character is GOOFY!
No ... its Vexen.Hes just so sexy and feminine like at the same time...Hm......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back