• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is your fave COM unknown.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is ur fave COM unknown

• Axel

Votes: 43 47.8%
  • Laxrene

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Leaxus

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Vexen

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decron

axel ofcourse he's just cool and is not so dumb as the rest of the org.(he's the only one that survives CoM)

sinharvest_angel

axel nto because he is the lone survuver(if any were to survive it deserve to be him) but he's fire, and he's awsome, but i like evryone else, except vexen, he's all right

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
*looks at username*

Yeah, Larxene is my favorite Unknown/KH Villian. ^_^ She is cool, because she has lightning powers and odd hair. Plus, I think her weapons are really neat. Larxene just amuses me in general. :)

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Haha, i still prefer ZEXION over Axel XD. Laxrene is still cooler than both of them..but I like Zexion better. *zexy* hahaha.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Larxene durrrrrrrrrrrr I had a freaking Larxene sig but had to remove it because people thought I was a girl >_>

And Axel needs to die *lurves angering Axel fans* =D

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Marluxia all the way.. and Larxene.. she makes such a cute sound when you fight her.. something like " no " well.. im sure thats what she says. But Vexen has like this psyco laugh when you fight him thats cool... kinda like... "hyaa" ...well. dont go by that.

Aurablade77

Zexion has a cool hairstyle but I have to say- All of the Organization members look cool, even Ruxodo who was just revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back