• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is 'you guys'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flurry

Around 3:09 i think Axel says "Wait I'm enjoying this. You guys really are somthing else."
My question is who is "you guys"? Sora?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Who is you guys?

WHAT?????????????
if you tryed to put in a youtubevideo try again. go advanced (beside post quick reaply) and use the YT button

ps. who are you guys - not "is", it's "are"

Gram

Banned
Awards

i think its SDG or roxas, or maybe both.
kh2 was out when Re:CoM was so the roxas one is possible....:/

Gram

Banned
Awards

yea, but aren't the scens of Re:COM exactly the same as COM, but with voice acting and 3d graphics? If so, then it can't be Roxas unless they were really planning far ahead.
actually alot of dialoge was different if you catch it :/
like in the GBA version axel says hell and in the ps2 not so.
and then theres how lexearus dies.

plus it may have not meant roxas in the original version doesnt mean it didnt in the ps2 version.
nomura like to mindfuck us like that :/

Blobbit

Awards

yea, but aren't the scens of Re:COM exactly the same as COM, but with voice acting and 3d graphics? If so, then it can't be Roxas unless they were really planning far ahead.

Well whenever you beat the original CoM it showed some artwork of Roxas, but I digress. I think he was referring to SDG

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nah, Xion wasn't thought of when they made that game (don't make me get the shotgu--I mean quotes! lol)

I think he's talking about Sora and Namine and the whole shebang.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Nah, Xion wasn't thought of when they made that game (don't make me get the shotgu--I mean quotes! lol)

Haha! lol.

"shebang"? What's that?

In that line, it was changed. In the GBA version, he said something like "One hell of a show!", or something like that. They changed it to a line more meaningful, "You guys are something else."

But now that a think about it, Axel met Xion after he was in Castle Oblivion. My guess now would be Roxas and Namine. Would support the thing about them being "special " Nobodies.

B

Bodaciously G

I suppose he was referring to Sora and or Roxas. It's a little vague.

Dross263

I guess he was talking about SDG and/or Roxas, or maybe Larxene and Marluxia, I dunno... But was it really nessesary to make a whole thread about it?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"shebang"? What's that?

In that line, it was changed. In the GBA version, he said something like "One hell of a show!", or something like that. They changed it to a line more meaningful, "You guys are something else."

I think I remember the Japanese, now. The meaning was much closer to the 'one hell of a show' thing iirc (they put that scene in the Days novel I translated a while ago).

tl;dr 'you guys' was used to create a line that fit the mouth flaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back