• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Xion talking about?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I was re-watching the Days scenes and on Day 321 Xion tells Axel that she saw a boy who looked like Roxas. The scene ends with her saying (I believe), "Is he who I think it is?" Who is she talking about? Was this a dream she had? Because the only people who look like Roxas are Ventus and Sora and she shouldn't have been able to see either one so who did she see?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
That's true. Also, Xion was going over surveillance from Castle Oblivion. She had to see something in that crystal ball scene.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Definitely Sora. Given Axel didn't notice Roxas' resemble to Ventus I assume he doesn't remember meeting so that only leaves Sora.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Can only be Sora, as except Xigbar and Xemnas, no one truly remembers Ventus enough to recall his appearance.
If more people, like Axel, did, it would have been mentioned in a scene or the secret reports.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I do find it weird how Axel doesn't notice the resemblance between Roxas and Ventus though. I wonder how Nomura is going to explain this one. XD

There doesn't need to be an explanation so direly because there is a very simple one already available:
Lea/Axel simply forgot.
Not only is his meeting with Ventus already ten years ago by the time he first meets Roxas, he also interacted with Ventus no more than some mere 15 Minutes.

Can you remember every single person you only met once ten years ago? ;)

BlueKey777

Banned
Isnt Ventus in one part of 358? If thats so Isn't it possible she was talking about Ventus?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Isnt Ventus in one part of 358? If thats so Isn't it possible she was talking about Ventus?

No, that's just Xigbar seeing Xion as Ventus.

Xion's appearance changes depending on who views her and Xigbar sometimes sees her as Ventus, as does Xemnas.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ventus shows up on Day 353 and only because that's the form that Xion takes when Xigbar looks at her.

kh13

I thought it was Sora. Cause it seemed like she was realizing her connection to him and just seeing him she realized there was a resemblance to Roxas.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I figured she meant Sora after seeing him in a dream but it just sounded to me like she saw him in person which she shouldn't have been able to. I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss something. :p

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I have something else to add now! :p I think we were all assuming she saw Sora in a dream or the memories she was absorbing from him but I took a look at some of the secret reports and the last sentence on the one for Day 321 says, and I quote:

Day 321 Secret Report said:
I think the Sora I saw today is the same Sora from my memories.

Now I only looked at a few of the reports around that day so maybe i'm forgetting something that Xion says in another report but at least from this report it sounds like she actually saw Sora in person. But how can this be? He is in the mansion in Twilight Town and Xion doesn't go to the mansion until Day 356. Is my brain just weird or what? :p

Gram

Banned
Awards
She never meet Sora so she's likely referring to see him in that orb or dreams as a whole. Roxas mentions flashes during misions, perhaps Xion had them.

Plus it's kinda hard to place her with Sora when he was moved to Twilight Town early to mid way into Days. Xion never meets Sora when she visits Namine either cause Axel interrupts.

MyNameisAnsem

She never meet Sora so she's likely referring to see him in that orb or dreams as a whole. Roxas mentions flashes during misions, perhaps Xion had them.

Plus it's kinda hard to place her with Sora when he was moved to Twilight Town early to mid way into Days. Xion never meets Sora when she visits Namine either cause Axel interrupts.

I believe he and Xion both had the flashes. About Axel showing up though, when was that? Near the end of the game?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I believe he and Xion both had the flashes. About Axel showing up though, when was that? Near the end of the game?

Near the end of Days, when Xion went to see Namine. Axel arrives, she goes out, loses, gets taken back, yadda yadda. =3

Master Ultima

Awards
Maybe he's talking about the ending of Dream Drop Distance where Sora is dreaming within a dream and tries to catch up to Namine to thank her and turns into Xion. And then Roxas reminds Sora that it has to be him who saves everyone.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

You're probably right about the dreams but the orb in Castle Oblivion could be right too. I keep forgetting that Xion went back to CO. :p It makes me really wish they would have shown more there. All we know is that she found out the truth about herself but nothing else.

That's why I was so confused. I knew Xion was never shown to see Sora in person but I guess it just sounded to me like she was saying she had.

Maybe he's talking about the ending of Dream Drop Distance where Sora is dreaming within a dream and tries to catch up to Namine to thank her and turns into Xion. And then Roxas reminds Sora that it has to be him who saves everyone.

Sorry that's not what I was thinking. :p I asked those questions right after watching those scenes in Days. Though I think you are right that DDD is the first time Sora sees Xion up close.

MyNameisAnsem

Near the end of Days, when Xion went to see Namine. Axel arrives, she goes out, loses, gets taken back, yadda yadda. =3

Oh, do you mean the scene where he says, "You can keep running, but I'll always be there to bring you back!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back