• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenima

Who exactly is Xemnas? I know he's a nobody of Ansem, but ive been reading things on here that he was riku and Ansems imposter and so many other things on these forums. I'm new to the KH series and am only about half-way through the first game so im probably getting ahead of myself wanting to know this, but its very confusing lol

ZiggyK

Who exactly is Xemnas? I know he's a nobody of Ansem, but ive been reading things on here that he was riku and Ansems imposter and so many other things on these forums. I'm new to the KH series and am only about half-way through the first game so im probably getting ahead of myself wanting to know this, but its very confusing lol

You sure you want us to tell you? Best to play and find out. But if you reply saying you want to know I'll lay it all out for you.

Aenima

You sure you want us to tell you? Best to play and find out. But if you reply saying you want to know I'll lay it all out for you.

On second thought..ill just play and see. It'll just spoil it when i get to that point. Aparrently its a big part in the story though.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
(Play BBS).Play KH I. Play Re:CoM. Play 358/2 Days. Play KH II. Play Re: Coded.

That's how the games work chronologically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back