• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giobbe04

I posted this snapshot in another thread, i'll post it again...
This is a part of the new trailer where Vanitas' face is partially shown

i446556_Cattura.PNG

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
He is a black haired incarnation so sora/roxas/ven ...................... sigh
i still think he sounds like riku

giobbe04

No worries lol I'v just joined the forum, so I expected it (sorry 4 my grammar mistakes, I'm italian XD)

jason940728

I posted this snapshot in another thread, i'll post it again...
This is a part of the new trailer where Vanitas' face is partially shown

i446556_Cattura.PNG

He must be Terra. because vanitas said
"You need to see it with your own eyes, when Terra stops being Terra.”
MX
: “Travel the worlds! And destroy Vanitas, the one who disturbed the balance!”

SuperSailorEarth

190143_1239964384652_357_386.jpg

I get where it looks kinda like Xion but I cant think of any relevance she would have to the series at this point of BBS,
Its got to be someone else.

giobbe04

190143_1239964384652_357_386.jpg

I get where it looks kinda like Xion but I cant think of any relevance she would have to the series at this point of BBS,
Its got to be someone else.
I thought the same thing, and if u look the entire part of this trailer you can see the same black tuft ò.ò

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
everything says its not xion but the face looks like xion, seriously and the hysterical laugh sounded feminine. im not saying its xion but just going with the evidence

How would Xion come into play for BBS?
The laugh didn't so much seem feminine, but more psychotic and deranged.
The voice is that of a male... Vanitas is reffered to as a male by Master Xehanort...
Vanitas being a girl doesn't really fit too much...
And I see where you are coming from, but its like me saying it could be Zack Fair because he has black hair too :/

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
This intrigues me. Perhaps, there's a Vantias is connected to the replica project. By this, I mean they might all either duplicates of Vantias in some form and altered to look the way they do, or Vantias is replica #0 and they're all based off him one or way another.

Then again, maybe he isn't a replica. I was just thinking of possible ways he could be connected to Xion and maybe Ruplica. The reason I thought of what I did is because I believe that you got to something to infuse the memories and such in. There's got to be some sort of being that serves as base for the memories and such. Perhaps, this being is either a copy of or just another "Vantias."

EyeOfDiscovery

vanitasface.jpg

I photoshopped this from a users picture.. The eyeshape and colour resembles Terra's greatly in my opinion.

Kenpachi

The replica project didn't exist till during CoM, seeing as Org.XIII didn't exist and Xion was already confirmed to be the first replica, so i doubt he's a replica.

Take a good look at the eye, who do we know has that color eye? Ansem(the heartless) has that color, so does Ansem the wise, but a doubt it's ether one as the Heartless has yet to be created and Ansem the Wise is the leader of Radiant Garden.

I know there's someone else with that eye color.....

Thats just what i think.

XwingsofaresX

Website
www.youtube.com
i actually think that Vanitas could be Ansem's apprentice Xehanort pre-becoming a heartless/nobody. and when Master Xehanort dies, he might take Xehanort's name and everything that involved Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem will set into place.

not too sure about that, but thats what i believe.:wink:

zexyishsmexy

Vanitas.png
0.jpg

There is no way that it is (at least this version) of Xion. I mean, Vanitas is obviously male, his shoulders are more broad and his arms and torso are obviously more muscular than Xion, and his feet are bigger, he is taller than her as well, asuming that Ven and Roxas are the same height.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Those who are saying Xion I believe are onto something; that definitely isn't Xion, but there could be a connection between the two.

Xion was crafted from the leaked memories of Sora, correct? Well name one person Sora encountered who has blue-ish black hair--he doesn't meet anyone like that, if I'm not mistaken. On the other hand, here is Ven fighting a guy with blue-ish black hair. Put two and two together.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
i actually think that Vanitas could be Ansem's apprentice Xehanort pre-becoming a heartless/nobody. and when Master Xehanort dies, he might take Xehanort's name and everything that involved Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem will set into place.

not too sure about that, but thats what i believe.:wink:

Your not alone, but my thoughts are a little different.

Originally Posted by Sol
I wouldn't be surprised if Vanitas was Xehanort, created by Master Xehanort as a vain image of himself, in order to achieve his goal even if he failed the first time. To create an inevitability, so to speak. Make everyone's attempts at stopping him useless. What would that be? Attaining Kingdom Hearts and using it for absolute power, of course.

This is exactly what I think.

Vanitas.

It's not Xion or even related to her in the least bit. Nomura has stated in an interview that Xion has no connection towards BBS...

zexyishsmexy

xion.jpg

I'll admit, I do see the similarities...but I am still not convinced.

what do you think?

EyeofDiscovery, I jacked your image.

Vanitas.

Like I said Xion has no importance in BBS.

Nomura has said this in an interview already.

And Vanitas is a boy. Master Xehanort has already referred to him as a boy and so has Terra. He also has the body structure of a boy.
Does Xion have anything to do with Birth by Sleep?

Nomura: I think although many people want Xion to come back once more, I’m afraid to say that it’s difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back