• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is this evil sora guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
haha, boxas, rocks. i can tell your new... but it's Roxas and hes not evil he good.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I was just messing with you guys to see what you guys would say. I've been on this forum for 2 months. you guys are hilarious. boxes was bound to get you guys;)

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
and my friend thinks you guys should get a girlfriend, (not that you might not) and he doesn't mean kairi or sora

R

Riku's Dawn

Do not mess with us,we have dang more experence.Do you play RPG Inferno?

E

Eclipse

that is the funniest post i have ever heard from someone who i would expect to be a n00b yet joined in december. omg that was hilarious

roxas is faaar from evil. he's connected to sora in ways i cannot say.
roxas is awesome. wtf are you talking about...evil sora....hahahahahahaa

boxes? jock itch? no! it's ROXAS!! :D

E

Eclipse

ZoroxX, spam on this forum, is posts/threads full of crap that have nothing to do with the topic. that's what spam is

and you realize, that this thread you posted is spam. nobody likes spam, so don't do it. If you wanna pull a prank or a joke, put it in the kh/kh2 jokes forum. but don't be all like "omfg who is boxes?" and be like "ha i was j/k i was foolin' with ya!!"

i'm calling a mod...case closed.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Riku's Dawn said:
Do not mess with us,we have dang more experence.Do you play RPG Inferno?

Listen, I do not know what this RPG inferno is, but I am a true kh fan, like it or not, you can't convince me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back