• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the traitor, and what is their goal? SPOILERS FOR 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elliekey13

Awards
Okay, so I just want to throw this out there. I think the traitor is Brain. He's the only one who doesn't have an alibi if you will. We know what happened to Ventus and Luriam after the time travel event, and I think that 'subject x' from KH3 secret reports is Skuld (more on that later) Also, we as the player KNOW that Ava requited Ephemera as a dandelion leader. But Brain is mysteriously missing.Plus, he refers to himself as a virus, just as Luxu did in the secret reports.

That's all well and good, but what I want to know is how did he pull the time travel thing off? Even Luxu said he didn't know how he could pull it off, as they didn't;t have the necessary skill level. Although, he does say 'unless a certain lady of magic knows more than I do' and it was confirmed in the recent ultimania interview with Nomura that Luxu was referring to Maleficent. This makes it seem like Maleficent helped him, but how? I'm thinking that Maleficent uses a different kind of time travel that Xehanort, and that's how the dandelions got into the future. After all, Xehanort can only time travel to a time where a version of himself exists. But if Maleficent were using the same kind of time travel, she wouldn't be able to go back all the way to the events of Union X, because she doesn't exist there in her natural life time. This applies to the dandelion leaders too- they shouldn't be able to go all the way to the present day.

Okay, now for Subject X. Assuming it is Skuld, like I think, remember how the secret reports say the only thing she remembered were '4 friends and a key'? I think the four friends refer to the other dandelion leaders. But if she is still thinking of Brain as a friend I think it means either A) Brain convinced the others to go along with the time travel plan, rather that striking them into it, like I originally thought or B) he DID trick them into it, but set it up in a way so that they did not know he was the one behind it. You also have to keep in mind that in the ultimania interview, Nomura said that Master Erasqueze is a 'blue blood' or rather he is a descendant of the Dandelion leaders. I think he looks like he could be a descendant of Brain or maybe Skuld, so this makes me think Brain might have stayed in the past, and had a child, or maybe when Luxu/Xigbar took Skuld from the radiant garden facility, he sent he back to the past, and she had a child. I dunno. What do you think?

Last edited:
Back