• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the strongest Kingdom hearts character. tell us what u think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkMonkey

I'd have to say King Mickey. He's the Yoda of Kingdom Hearts.
Or Anti-Form Sora.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, if we are talking about the game, then Sora, mainly because you control him. And since it is a game, the controlled character can't loose.
If we are talking about if the game was real, then Sora would have died long ago. If it were real, then my votes would be either Marluxia or Xemnas mainly because they are two of the strongest characters and last the longest through the fights.

Xemnas-sama

I agree with you Xemnas.01. It's only because you control Sora. If you controlled Xemnas he'd never die because well you controlled him.

But the strongest (I'm going off as if it was realistic. It's easier) I'd say everyone except for those who obviously can't fight themselves (Kairi Namine). It's all a matter of skill not strength. But strength wise is probably...umm......well Id on't know...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
How the game goes, it would obviously be Sora... If I had to say, I'd say Riku(original keyblade wielder!!!):thumbup:

K

Kazeth

Have you guys considered the kh manga? Even in there sora wins.

Aside from that, I would have to say Cloud and Sephiroth.ean obviously, Sora dreads water to Sephy.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
eloborate?Please, do tell why he is the strongest.

Yeah, understandable. There are alot of "whose better" threads in this forum. Most go sora, for good reason.

ON THE SACRAFICING THEMSELVES THING:
Riku kinda already did. He gave himself up to the darkness to beat roxas.(he was unarmed of course)

yeah, everybodies got there own opinion on what makes a strong person, and until explained, it'll all just be opinion.

cause hes a boss
he should have beatin sora but damn final mix for makin that a battle so he had to lose
but roxas was probably stronger than xemnas and he beat riku [ granted that riku beat him after goin back to the dark]and rikus weaker than sora

Chasers

Them Chasers seem pretty bad ass. They got a sick metal suit and keyblades, what more do you need?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
cause hes a boss
So is riku, so is xenmas, so is saix, so is alot of strong character, but you didn't pick one of them. Being a boss shouldn't be a criteria for strength. Strength is the criteria for strength.
roxas was probably stronger than xemnas and he beat riku [ granted that riku beat him after goin back to the dark]and rikus weaker than sora
He beat riku? If you count beating an unarmed man as a 'victory.' It's like fighting a knight who has no sword, while you have a gun, of course you are going to win.

I've had to explain this to you people before: riku isn't weaker than sora, if anything it's the other way around.

Iiso

No. The main character is often among the weakest characters in the game. They always have a rival (Riku), who is better than them at everything... and is often stronger. They only surpass them in battle because they have to; for storyline purposes.

Anyway, define "strength". I never use that word in this sense. I believe the word you're looking for is "power".

Strength is physical. Power is a mixture of all their abilities and whatnot. EX. Someone could be powerful because they're the fastest, and can land quick blows to defeat a stronger opponent. Sure, the opponent was physically stronger, but he lost the fight, right? So using "strength" isn't always the best.

Anywho, the "strongest" would probably be Lexaeus, Saix, or Hercules. The most powerful in all categories; Xemnas, Roxas, Riku, Marluxia, Cloud, Leon, Sephiroth, and a hell of a lot more people..

I'm going for Xemnas here though. Notice how Sora isn't up there? That's because most of his wins are flukes. I mean, if Riku weren't there, then Xemnas would've killed Sora in a few minutes--tops.

Sora gains power from his friends, but put him alone and he's nothing; he practically said so himself a few times.

Awesome Ansem

1.No. The main character is often among the weakest characters in the game.

2.I'm going for Xemnas here though. Notice how Sora isn't up there? That's because most of his wins are flukes. I mean, if Riku weren't there, then Xemnas would've killed Sora in a few minutes--tops.

1. When is that ever true?!?!?! Way to bend the rules of every single video game just so you can look like your opinion is fact.

2. Most of sora's wins are flukes? well, I ask you this, what are most of xemnas's wins? They are nonexistant, just like him.

Iiso

1. Um, no. I'm not bending a thing. Look back at most of the games you've played. The main character always has a rival, sometimes two; one they've grown up with and could never beat, or an enemy that they fight and find a rival in. Unless of course the main character IS the badass rival him/herself.

2. lol? Xemnas doesn't need to fight, he has an ORGANIZATION under him. Sora's wins are flukes and only possible due to game mechanics.

We've seen Roxas massacre Sora. Riku has beaten Roxas. In the final battle (and just before it), there are several circumstances in which Sora would have been killed by Xemnas:

- When the platform is collapsing. If Riku weren't there to get that glider, then Sora would've died.
- That Reaction command thing where Xemnas knocks Sora's keyblade out of his hand and whatnot. Riku also helps him here.
- When Xemnas tries to steal his heart. Riku saves him.
- The laser attack that Xemnas does. Sora would've been killed there if it weren't for Riku's aid.
- At the end of the battle, Xemnas almost kills Sora yet again, but Riku takes the blow for him, allowing Sora to counter.

Xemnas aside, let's move onto Xigbar; an aged, experienced Keyblader fighter. You think Sora would defeat him, given his cutscene abilities? No, especially not with what Xigbar can do. Same goes for all the other members.

The fact is, Sora is weak. The only reason why he's gotten this far is because of his friends. HE HAS SAID THIS! There is no argument here. Also know that he was second choice. He only got a keyblade because Riku gave his heart to the darkness. He has a weak heart, which is why he becomes a Shadow, and doesn't retain his form like Xehonart's Heartless.

With these facts, I know you're still going to argue against me, but I don't care. Argue all you want, facts are facts. Sora is weak compared to the majority of the KH characters. You can have your opinion. Whatever, but I'm not in the mood to argue with someone who doesn't face facts..

Squall18

I would have to say Riku.
He held onto his humanity after he was consumed by darkness and he also beat Roxas, who is essentially Sora with different hair, clothes and voice.

Awesome Ansem

1. Um, no. I'm not bending a thing. Look back at most of the games you've played. The main character always has a rival, sometimes two; one they've grown up with and could never beat, or an enemy that they fight and find a rival in. Unless of course the main character IS the badass rival him/herself.

2. lol? Xemnas doesn't need to fight, he has an ORGANIZATION under him. Sora's wins are flukes and only possible due to game mechanics.

We've seen Roxas massacre Sora. Riku has beaten Roxas. In the final battle (and just before it), there are several circumstances in which Sora would have been killed by Xemnas:

- When the platform is collapsing. If Riku weren't there to get that glider, then Sora would've died.
- That Reaction command thing where Xemnas knocks Sora's keyblade out of his hand and whatnot. Riku also helps him here.
- When Xemnas tries to steal his heart. Riku saves him.
- The laser attack that Xemnas does. Sora would've been killed there if it weren't for Riku's aid.
- At the end of the battle, Xemnas almost kills Sora yet again, but Riku takes the blow for him, allowing Sora to counter.

Xemnas aside, let's move onto Xigbar; an aged, experienced Keyblader fighter. You think Sora would defeat him, given his cutscene abilities? No, especially not with what Xigbar can do. Same goes for all the other members.

The fact is, Sora is weak. The only reason why he's gotten this far is because of his friends. HE HAS SAID THIS! There is no argument here. Also know that he was second choice. He only got a keyblade because Riku gave his heart to the darkness. He has a weak heart, which is why he becomes a Shadow, and doesn't retain his form like Xehonart's Heartless.

With these facts, I know you're still going to argue against me, but I don't care. Argue all you want, facts are facts. Sora is weak compared to the majority of the KH characters. You can have your opinion. Whatever, but I'm not in the mood to argue with someone who doesn't face facts..

just to let you know, me and ansem darkheart are laughing at your post right now. those things you put in there, they aren't facts. they are not even opinion. they are false facts. xemnas did have some close calls with sora, but he never managed to kill him. but guess what, sora killed xemnas. this is fact, and its not a fluke. do you know what a fluke is? its an accidental success that happens with rare occurance. If sora beat everybody in all the games without being killed himself, we can't call this a fluke. I would just call it skill. The fact is; sora is strong. If he was weak, he wouldn't be the main freaking character. Is a 15 year old boy really that strong in real life? no. but guess what, this is a videogame and doesn't follow realities rules. Is there magic in real life? no. can people become heartless in real life. no, so quit your pissing and moaning and get over it!

we've never seen roxas masacre sora. ever. show me a video that proves me wrong.

You know for a fact that sora would've died while fighting xemnas if it weren't for riku? let's just say that's true. How do you know riku wouldn't have died if it weren't for sora? you don't. there's no facts in this department, despite what you claimed.

You know xigbar is an expirienced keyblade fighter? show me one thing that proves he fought keybladers and won. the only time I've ever seen him fight a keyblader, he died. Dying isn't winning.

the whole point of kingdom hearts is that sora has a strong heart! jesus. do you really think sora has a weak heart? we've been over this a thousand times: sora turned into a shadow because he has no darkness (or very little) in his heart. sora never gave into the darkness, he released his heart for kairi. that is why he has a very weak heartless.

jeez... get some freakin sense. Oh, and learn what a fact is.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
So is riku, so is xenmas, so is saix, so is alot of strong character, but you didn't pick one of them. Being a boss shouldn't be a criteria for strength. Strength is the criteria for strength.

He beat riku? If you count beating an unarmed man as a 'victory.' It's like fighting a knight who has no sword, while you have a gun, of course you are going to win.

I've had to explain this to you people before: riku isn't weaker than sora, if anything it's the other way around.

1] not what i meant i mean he's cool
2]riku had the obilvion for most of that battle and he couldve used soul eater anytime during that battle but he didnt
3] riku lost 3-4 times to sora twice at HB if u beat him at DI and then in Land Of Dragons

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
those things you put in there, they aren't facts. they are not even opinion. they are false facts. xemnas did have some close calls with sora, but he never managed to kill him. but guess what, sora killed xemnas. this is fact, and its not a fluke.
Okay, go back and play the final fight in KH2: he was going to rip out sora's heart, and straight cut his(sora's) head off. Without riku there, sora wouldn't have been able to block are the laser necessary to win through that event.(trust me i tried)Really, that's what happened. Those are facts. Without riku, sora would have died.
The fact is; sora is strong. If he was weak, he wouldn't be the main freaking character.
He proclaimed himself that his heart may be small and weak,but it's his friends that are his power. He said that HIMSELF. YOU CAN'T REFUTE HIM.
we've never seen roxas masacre sora. ever. show me a video that proves me wrong.
Re watch the roxas v sora fight. Roxas, well, rocked as....arse. Sora got his arse beat, it was roxas's own arrogance that got him in the end.
How do you know riku wouldn't have died if it weren't for sora?
We don't,all we do know is that it's riku who survived for one year with no help from anyone and pretty much routed all org forces if they got to close to anything.(ex. he beat saix with no challenge, axel doesn't want to fight him, he beat roxas, xigbar ran from him in LoD,he killed(or mortally wounded) two people in castle oblivion.)He beat ansem, by himself. He beat maleficent, by himself. He beat pretty much everyone who sora fought in KH1, by himself. He's really awesome. Really really awesome.
You know xigbar is an expirienced keyblade fighter? show me one thing that proves he fought keybladers and won. the only time I've ever seen him fight a keyblader, he died. Dying isn't winning
If he mentioned other before sora, you would think that would mean he has fought more of them no? If other are stronger, who do you think he means? Nothing? Simple rhetoric? I think it's odd because nomura refuses to tell us what he meant by that. IT must mean something big for that to happen.
the whole point of kingdom hearts is that sora has a strong heart! jesus. do you really think sora has a weak heart? we've been over this a thousand times: sora turned into a shadow because he has no darkness (or very little) in his heart. sora never gave into the darkness, he released his heart for kairi. that is why he has a very weak heartless.
Should i trust you? Or the character himself? It's not him that is powerful, it's his friends. It's not him, it's everyone around him.
Oh, and learn what a fact is.
How about you learn this: before you start correcting people, at least know what you are talking about.
2]riku had the obilvion for most of that battle and he couldve used soul eater anytime during that battle but he didnt
He was winning with the obilvion.

ON THE HE CHOSE NOT TO:
The objective was to capture roxas, not kill him. If he used the soul eater he could have killed him.
3] riku lost 3-4 times to sora twice at HB if u beat him at DI and then in Land Of Dragons
Read my first post.
Which fight did riku lose in? The first hollow bastion where it was 3v1(and he was whooping ass) or the second fight where it wasn't him fighing? Or do you mean at land of dragons, where he wasn't really trying?(didn't use dark aura, heal,use air combos, dark shield or many other powerful moves... such as using ansem's guardian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back