• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the strongest Kingdom hearts character. tell us what u think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KershaFangs

I'd obviously say Sora because he beat basically everyone. If Sora and Riku were fighting, I'd say it would be a close fight, but seeing how I'm playing as Sora, he'd win. And even though Sora beat him, I think Xemnas is one of the strongest, but in like power and ability.

Ansem Darkheart

I was going to say Xehanort, (meaning Ansem or Xemnas), because I think these two are pretty strong. But since they are not human I would say Sora. I know Riku is strong and all, but Sora seems to beat everything. I mean afterall he is the Keyblade Master.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Sora..

He will and always beat everyone..thats what hes done so far in the games..like, hes never gonna lose..at the end, he'll always win..

LonelyNobody

are u guys talking about KH characters specifically or just people in the game? cuz i think that sephiroth and cloud are way stronger. i mean u see sora beat him but it looks like he doesn't even have a scratch.

Hellinbrand

I'd say Riku and Sora are equally strong. They just draw on different sides of the heart for their power: light for Sora, darkness for Riku.

In terms of most powerful in the Kingdom Hearts universe, I'd go for Xemnas. Sora and Riku are capable of defeating everyone else single handedly, including Roxas and Sephiroth, who are obviously near the top. Everyone that is except Xemnas; he's the only one that they need to work together to defeat.

Tidora

everyones probably around the same just about. its just that sora always wins cos he wont give in, his mental toughness is awsum... i dont wana sound gay, but hes like goku, no matter wat goku always wins, no matter how strong the opponent is, its not that he cant lose, he wont lose. i rekon sora is like that, thats y hes the main character. not riku.... or the strongest would be rock titan.... nah

bladed asassin

depends on how u fight.. roxas fights with raw emotion( anger,sorrow)
riku fights with everything hes got, ( after he destroys all the nobodies at the end of the game and could barley walk afterwards)
sora fights for things, which means he doesn't give in and will stop at nothing to achieve what hes going after (kiari, saving the worlds or saving himself)

ooo by the way i think they are the strongest for thoes reasons

Awesome Ansem

first of all, I'm just wondering why we can use nobodies, but not heartless.

I think riku and sora are the strongest, but sora is stronger. The fact is, we'vw never seen sora lose a fight, he beats everything he comes up against. We have seen riku loose a fight a few times. And even if riku give into darkness and becomes ansem again, like in kh2, it is still likely that soar would beat him. I mean, hasn't sora beat ansem before? but I don't think sora and riku would fight each other now, so they're both good.

KingSora92

Sora of cource because he is the main character and has beat every enemy in the game.

1. He is a keyblade master.
2. He has more abillities than anyone.
3. Finally, he's cool

MyWayToDawn

first of all, I'm just wondering why we can use nobodies, but not heartless.

I think riku and sora are the strongest, but sora is stronger. The fact is, we'vw never seen sora lose a fight, he beats everything he comes up against. We have seen riku loose a fight a few times. And even if riku give into darkness and becomes ansem again, like in kh2, it is still likely that soar would beat him. I mean, hasn't sora beat ansem before? but I don't think sora and riku would fight each other now, so they're both good.

Yea what i meant was i didnt want any heartless like guard aromor, or darkside to be included(even tho i doubt anyone would pick them)im talkin in terms of looking human-like. but yea i think lexeaus is strongest physically. and riku is strongest in terms of fighting. and sora in terms of never given up. everyone in this game has ther strong point.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The fact is, we'vw never seen sora lose a fight, he beats everything he comes up against.
We've seen him lose, canonically squall won their fight, cloud won his, and in their first encounter, saix had sora beat. Hell, roxas had sora beat if he had take then swipe at him.
even if riku give into darkness and becomes ansem again, like in kh2, it is still likely that soar would beat him.
Why? Riku in that form is faster, stronger, and more capable than any other character in the game.
I mean, hasn't sora beat ansem before?
It wouldn't be ansem fighting, it would be riku. RIku>>>>>>>>>>>>>ansem.

Awesome Ansem

1.We've seen him lose, canonically squall won their fight, cloud won his, and in their first encounter, saix had sora beat. Hell, roxas had sora beat if he had take then swipe at him.

2.Why? Riku in that form is faster, stronger, and more capable than any other character in the game.

3.It wouldn't be ansem fighting, it would be riku. RIku>>>>>>>>>>>>>ansem.

1.that was before sora even knew what was going on, I mean squall knocked him unconcious, clearly leon was stronger than sora. is this fight taking place at the very beginning of kh1? if so, riku probably wins because he beart me at stick fighting almost every time. And it doesn't matter if roxas almost had sora beat, because he didn't beat him. I'm sure everyone else in the game almost had sora beat, but sora won. And I remember beating saix, so I don't think he has sora beat.

2.Riku in ansem form is basically ansem. If he is stronger and more capable than any other character in the game, how come so many people think that ansem isn't capable of beating sora or even xemnas?

3.Ansem is still in riku's heart. Remember that cutscene in CoM? And how come when riku is in ansem form, he calls himself ansem (beginning of kh2)? Since riku takes the form of ansem and has ansem's move set/abilities, why would riku be so much better at fighting than ansem was? When ansem fought sora, it was riku('s body) fighting.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
And it doesn't matter if roxas almost had sora beat, because he didn't beat him. I'm sure everyone else in the game almost had sora beat, but sora won. And I remember beating saix, so I don't think he has sora beat.
Yes, that is true, but you are forgetting something, it wasn't lack of skill that roxas lost, it was arrogance, if he had really wanted to win, he would have ended it by swinging the oblivion.

The scene i'm stating is when sora fist meets saix at radient garden. Saix had sora beat there, and he wasn't even fighting.
2.Riku in ansem form is basically ansem. If he is stronger and more capable than any other character in the game, how come so many people think that ansem isn't capable of beating sora or even xemnas?

3.Ansem is still in riku's heart. Remember that cutscene in CoM? And how come when riku is in ansem form, he calls himself ansem (beginning of kh2)? Since riku takes the form of ansem and has ansem's move set/abilities, why would riku be so much better at fighting than ansem was? When ansem fought sora, it was riku('s body) fighting.
There's a difference, ansem, at his very core is a philosopher scientist(and i mean xehanort's heartless), and isn't very good at combat,as we see in both KH1 and KH:CoM when he fights riku, he's only good trait is his guardian. Riku, on the otherhand, is a fighter first and foremost,and is not only willng, but able, to weild the darkness in ways ansem never though possible.Riku is also physically stronger and faster than the other characters, and even when injured, was deal as much damage as sora.

Awesome Ansem

you make some good points but I still think sora would be able to beat him.

roxas is essentially a watered down version of sora, so even if roxas beat sora (in sora's mind, remember) that would be sora beating himself, so I don't think it would really count for sora not being the strongest.

I'm sure they could both beat each other up. I mean, sora beat ansem, sora beat riku, riku beat ansem, riku beat roxas pretty easily the second time, they both beat xemnas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back