• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the strongest Kingdom hearts character. tell us what u think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyWayToDawn

I always wondered if ther was one person (meaning human not heartless) in the game called the strongest who would it be. I personally think its lexeaus since he has those strong moves in kh2fm+....but tell me what u think

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well, in terms of achievements or in terms of ability? Achievements, sora, definitely. Riku in ability. and heart strength.... and body strength.... and 1337ness... and everything.Yeah. Riku is much greater than sora.... stupid one sided stories.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Sora. He beat like everyone you had to fight!!! And he has beat Riku before. I think they'e about the same in strength but Sora's heart was stronger so he's the best, despite how much I want to say Namine. Changing memories is extremely powerful...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
And he has beat Riku before. I think they'e about the same in strength but Sora's heart was stronger so he's the best, despite how much I want to say Namine.
Which fight did riku lose in? The first hollow bastion where it was 3v1(and he was whooping ass) or the second fight where it wasn't him fighing? Or do you mean at land of dragons, where he wasn't really trying?(didn't use dark aura, heal,use air combos, dark shield or many other powerful moves... such as using ansem's guardian)

Actually in terms of heart strength they are pretty even. If anything,Sora's heart is actually weaker than riku if you played KH:FM(specfically him in the world of darkness,and didn't become a heartless) or saw roxas vs. riku KH2:FM(he engulfs himself in darkness and doesn't become a heartless).

So please, eloborate on why he is the best/strongest?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
oh. I didn't realize whether we were going by ultimate strength or normal strength. I can't imagine what could happen if riku or sora sacrificed themselves. that would like rip a hole in the universe or something...

xDD

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
roxas hands down
[and its not because we share the same name]
/////\\\\\
/////\\\\\
eloborate?Please, do tell why he is the strongest.
oh. I didn't realize whether we were going by ultimate strength or normal strength. I can't imagine what could happen if riku or sora sacrificed themselves. that would like rip a hole in the universe or something...
Yeah, understandable. There are alot of "whose better" threads in this forum. Most go sora, for good reason.

ON THE SACRAFICING THEMSELVES THING:
Riku kinda already did. He gave himself up to the darkness to beat roxas.(he was unarmed of course)
yea ur right riku is prolly alot stronger. i wouldt say best tho everyone has ther own opinion on best. strongest is either riku or axel in my eyes
yeah, everybodies got there own opinion on what makes a strong person, and until explained, it'll all just be opinion.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Which fight did riku lose in? The first hollow bastion where it was 3v1(and he was whooping ass) or the second fight where it wasn't him fighing? Or do you mean at land of dragons, where he wasn't really trying?(didn't use dark aura, heal,use air combos, dark shield or many other powerful moves... such as using ansem's guardian)

Actually in terms of heart strength they are pretty even. If anything,Sora's heart is actually weaker than riku if you played KH:FM(specfically him in the world of darkness,and didn't become a heartless) or saw roxas vs. riku KH2:FM(he engulfs himself in darkness and doesn't become a heartless).

So please, eloborate on why he is the best/strongest?

riigghhhtt....that was xehanort's heartless fighting, wasn't it.
To start Sora's heart was stronger because he got the keyblade but overtime I guess you're right; they're even. not much else to elaborate with. lol you win...x3

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^Yeah, it was a good scene indeed. I loved that fight, it confirmed my sneaking suspicions that riku beat roxas's....arse.
To start Sora's heart was stronger because he got the keyblade but overtime I guess you're right; they're even. not much else to elaborate with. lol you win...x3
YAY VICTORY... oh wait... damn. If it give you any comfort, i believe that sora is a much better human being than riku.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
^^ d'aawwww sora's so sweet. and positively stupid sometimes. xD thanks for the comfort. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back