• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the second strongest knight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrozenKnight

I was watching the secret ending for about the trillionth time and thought of something: Who is the second strongest knight? I mean the tallest one is definitely the strongest cause he took a beating throughout the whole video. He got electrocuted and tht def. looked like it hurt and he got pummeled by the swirling keyblades alot. Not to mention he was the only one to actually reach the Old Mage. The other two were held off by the DS. I really cant pick out whose stronger:huh:

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I say Ven is the the second strongest or the strongest it would have done more if he didn't have his helmit chrushed. In the next game thats the one your going to play as the taller night is moddled after goofy((brute strangth)) and Aqua is moddled after Donald ((magic user)).

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^Aqua and ven aren't there official names.

Back on topic: I believe that the blue hair is the second strongest, she beat a lot of arse.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The sexy blue haired girl is second strongest. By the way, that should be her nickname: SBHG( sexy blue haired girl).

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
None of the 3 Soliders accomplished anything really. The FS was exchanging magical attacks between the DS but she was attacked by countless Keyblades and she hit the ground rather hard. She used Reflect on the ES and it worked for awhile, but the Keyblades broke through the defensive and she ended up causing more damage to her friend, the ES. BHS was out played like the child he was.

He lack battle experince the others had but he had a lot of guts. Too bad he was frozen by the UEM's attacks. Although the ES suffered the longest ass kickin, he was actually the one who was injured the least. He was the only one to actually have a weapon to weapon type dual with UEM. But the ES was still out matched and countered.

Khaston

I'd say BHS was second to ES, the Girl was ok but it seemed she just gave up, at least BHS took that opportunity to attack Bald guy even if he failed, it was a great attempt.

Squall

I think the Blonde Haired Soldier is the second strongest when it comes to close combat but in magic the female soldier is more of an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back