• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the person in Olympus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DELTA152

No I'm not talking about the guy who stole the coin (Demyx am I right?) I am talking about when you are first going to see hades when you don't have the coin you see someone in a hood running away and saying "Run away!" and it sounds like a girl, some people would say it's demyx but it isn't the voices don't match. Now the only girl organization member died in COM, so could it possibly be #14? I'm not starting a thoery or anything I'm just asking who you think it was.

DELTA152

goto kh-wids.net, their voices are deferent, I mean unless Demyx is going through puberty....

DELTA152

Hmmm...ok( I wonder if they might have had to use a voice actor replacement or something, he might have been busy or something, the real demyx actor I mean)

Dexel

Beyond hope
yep, that was demyx. who in the organization who be that chicken?

He's not a chicken...he's just a tiny bit more...emotional than any other member. Don't even say he's a wuss either,unless you *easily beat him at Level 23,Proud Mode.

*Trust me,he is way harder than you think at that level and mode. Even more so because the King can't save you in that battle

EDIT: It took me,at the most,100 tries.

He's not a chicken...he's just a tiny bit more...emotional than any other member. Don't even say he's a wuss either,unless you *easily beat him at Level 23,Proud Mode.

*Trust me,he is way harder than you think at that level and mode. Even more so because the King can't save you in that battle

Does that mean he's not a "WUSS"? No, it doesn't. Have you seen Bizkit or apulapul fight him? Level one on critical mode, data rematch. That does not mean that he was easy or hard. Just stating facts.

Anyway, It was Demyx.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I didn't notice any difference in the voices.

The voice is always the same, just he seems to change his tone from time to time, like before you battle him in Radiant Garden he says in a wimpy voice "But we do have hearts..." and after that he seems pissed and says in a serious angry voice "Silence traitor!", it is just Demyx doing his split personality act lol

SH_Brat

It was Demyx. He was just scared. You know some men's voices go high when they are afraid.

And I know he was a Nobody. Don't bite my head off. "Oh, he's a Nobody he has no emotins."(hinted sarcasm) Remember that Nobodies can still experience emotion. They fake it, so they can feel normal. Yen Sid said as much.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||

really?? i beat him in my first try in Critical mode in Final Mix and i was around that level...

SH_Brat

Yes, they can, but they cant feel emotion.

True, but remember that Yen Sid also said that the Nobodies fake it so much that sometimes they forget that they don't have hearts to experience emotions with. Demyx, for some reason, just seems to remember his emotions better than some of the other members, which is why his are viewed so strongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back