• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the MOM and is this shibuya really nothing to do with TWEWY??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mr.K

I've played every version of twewy from ds to phone to tablet to switch but theres alot that went unanswered in that game for me no matter how many times I played it. One thing that stood out for me tho is that MOM'S mannerisms make me think of MR HANEKOMA from twewy who was really and truly hardly in the game but seemed to know next to everything about the reapers game that neku and friends had to face. Maybe I'm going mad but would it be a shock to see MOM take his hood off only to reveal a laughing MR.H who would then be able to reveal what his mission has been all this time since twewy.

Mr.K

If I'm not mistaken two of the same phrases are said by both neku and sora in there separate games and that's "hello is anybody there" when they both encounter someone point a gun at them (yozora & joshua)

Mr.K

theres too many links in the two games and stories for this to not have anything to do with twewy because sora clearly has to play the reapers game now to make it back to the RG as hasn't he started the game already with kairi being his entry fee, and yozora clearly states it's the UG before initiating battle on sora

Back