• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the Dark haired girl?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

During the secret movie ending, there is this girl who runs on the beach (Destiny Islands) with long black hair, It's not Kairi as her hair is short and red, its not Selphie, It's not Yuffie as she is in Traverse Town and Tifa is from Radiant Garden...so who is she? It defiantly isn’t Xion.

Could she be a random girl who also plays with Sora and friends, or someone maybe coming into KH3? or could she be an early version of Kairi?
DHG.jpg

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I've never noticed before but the clothes Kairi's wearing in the concept is just her KH1 clothes but dirty-looking. It makes it look like she's been living on a deserted island that whole time.XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you do ask some funny fucking questions lmao

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
That is indeed Kairi from the secret ending of KH1. I like the clothes she is wearing there. They give me this Hawaiian feel and they look like something a person living in a tropical island would have

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I actually wouldn't mind something along the lines of this concept being used for Xion in the future.

Rosebudx

Awards
Nostalgia attack!

My friend and I debated on the identity of this chick from the moment we both had beaten the game. I thought it was Kairi, but she didn't think so at first. She finally believed it was...right before we got a screenshot of Kairi in her school uniform from behind, at which point my friend decided that the new version of Kairi was someone else.

Ugh.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Nostalgia attack!

My friend and I debated on the identity of this chick from the moment we both had beaten the game. I thought it was Kairi, but she didn't think so at first. She finally believed it was...right before we got a screenshot of Kairi in her school uniform from behind, at which point my friend decided that the new version of Kairi was someone else.

Ugh.

diehards vs casuals are the fucking best discussions

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It's much like the concept CGI of Master Xehanort for the secret ending to birth by sleep

redcrown

Awards
She looks a lot like Tifa there. Also way older looking than the Kairi we know, like 20-25.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
She looks a lot like Tifa there. Also way older looking than the Kairi we know, like 20-25.

she actually reminds me more of Lilo, or princess garnet (is that her name? idek lmao) from FF IX. definitely not much older, her hair's just longer is all.

and she isn't black haired either, its a dark red but bad graphics left an ambiguous mark lol

Patricier21

Rather Rinoa than Tifa to me. But I wouldn't say she looks older, either.

Maybe it was meant to be a combination of older Kairi as well as a subtle hint to Tifa's role in Kingdom Hearts II. Not only does the hair here look similar, but so does the exposure of the bottom of her back. You can see the bottom of Tifa's back when fighting against her in the Coliseum.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Maybe it was meant to be a combination of older Kairi as well as a subtle hint to Tifa's role in Kingdom Hearts II. Not only does the hair here look similar, but so does the exposure of the bottom of her back. You can see the bottom of Tifa's back when fighting against her in the Coliseum.

no, not at all. this was in no way a reference to tifa because her midriff is showing slightly lmao

Patricier21

yes because tifa has/d such a huuuuuugeeeeee role in 2

She was also supposed to be in KH1 at the Coliseum apparently, maybe they included a hint to her here because they knew at the time that they would be using her, regardless of how big a role. Also used as a subtle hint to her originally going to be in KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back