• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the better Sephiroth V/A

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the better V/A for Sephy

• Lance Bass (KHI)

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • The Other Guy [forgot his name] (KHII)

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

Lance Bass (KHI)
or that other guy (KHII)

even though Lance Bass is getting "alot" of attention since coming out of the closet, he still was a cooler V/A for sephiroth, he sounded all echoy and it sounded more like sexiroth (whoa.. i just cant believe i said that)

Dnize

Leon's voice in KHII is weird.. it sounds like stephen hawkings. he had no emotion.. like at Radiant Garden when Leon points to the swarms of heartless then to the dark castle and says "and there" he sounded as if he was asking a question "and there?"

Tricky

I liked the VA from the movie. He had the voice and attitude on-point.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
hmm their both good i think but it's kinda difficult to tell because Lance's voice wasn't put in a cutscene it was used in battle and that complicates the sound effects and other voices. However Lance's voice has a sort of nice echoing tone that i think fits nicely with Sephiroth. While George's voice is deeper and powerful. However i have to say Lance's voice is better by a slight victory between the two.

Dnize

Lance had more of a unique villianish feel to it, Newbern had the average villian with the "I'm more powerful then you are." lines.

T

Tragic Fall

Vincent had a good voice actor..I thought the voice suited him.

I prefer Newbern because his voice sounded darker than Lance's.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Did Lance even say any clear audible things when he was Sephy? lol

Newbern was ok...just not great.

I say Lance was good enough though I'm being bias. (yeah cause that's such a new thing in the debate section)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Neither, Jap Sephy ftw!

But if I had to choose, it'd be Lance. The new one just sounds too monotone, like he's reading straight from the script without knowing what the hell is actually happening (Although he did sound a bit better in AC than in KHII). Lance actually sounded like he put effort and character into his lines (as short as they were). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back