• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the best Princess of Heart to date in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HikariNoAlvin

So, who is your favorite princess of heart? I mean Kairi is my favorite, but I do think Snow White may give her a run for her money, because she's just EXTREMELY nice to a fault.

Cinderella showed a teeny bit of ungratefulness to her fairy godmother (fixating on her tattered dress and failing to show gratitude until the very end while the godmother conjured up a carriage for her)
Aurora once frets over her guardians forbidding her to meet a new friend.
Jasmine lashes out at new people she is introduced to and is ungrateful for her fruitful life.
Alice goes through something close to a drug induced hallucination
Belle is...she's nice too I guess, but she does show signs of indignation (very rightful and justified) that is never seen in Snow White.

I mean, Snow White is hunted by an assassin, trusts complete strangers, and never shows a hint of negative emotion from my experience. I mean this is like the epitome of pure innocence from my perspective.

But that aside, who is your favorite princess of heart?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Belle sacrificed herself for the Beast in Sora's memory during CoM though.
Cinderella wasn't really ungrateful, she was acting like she did in the movie.
Aurora's "guardians" forbidding her to meet a new friend makes sense due to them being cautious about Maleficent and all that jazz.
Alice shouldn't even be a Princess of Heart.
Kairi, right now, is next to uselessness.
Jasmine didn't want to marry Jafar. He forced himself upon her, and she was angry about that. Don't see what's so fruitful about a man trying to make a woman his wife, and then she gets kidnapped.

All in all, my favourite princess is Emma Swan.
But my favourite Princess of Heart is Belle... only because she's Australian ;)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well you can't really blame Cinderella since her fairy godmother literally got blown up right before her eyes. Aurora needs a better way to channel her anger, and who knows where Jasmine is, as well as Alice. I adore Belle. She's so headstrong and fights for what she believes in even in the face of danger, no matter who stands in her way. Snow White is defs the most badass, going to hell and back to get to Charming. Even though she was raised behind castle walls, she quickly adapts to the situation at hand to make the best out of what she has. And drawing a sword at her stepmother during her own wedding, shooting an ogre in the head? This is a princess!

wait what were we talking about?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Most of the PoH are kind of lame once you think about it (strictly referring to game canon) but I think the least lame is Belle.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well you can't really blame Cinderella since her fairy godmother literally got blown up right before her eyes. Aurora needs a better way to channel her anger, and who knows where Jasmine is, as well as Alice. I adore Belle. She's so headstrong and fights for what she believes in even in the face of danger, no matter who stands in her way. Snow White is defs the most badass, going to hell and back to get to Charming. Even though she was raised behind castle walls, she quickly adapts to the situation at hand to make the best out of what she has. And drawing a sword at her stepmother during her own wedding, shooting an ogre in the head? This is a princess!

wait what were we talking about?
I'm pretty sure we're getting an update on Jasmine sometime soon. I mean, Ariel is coming up next, so sometime after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back