• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is the 14th member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Near987

well ALOT of people already asumed its Aqua from the Birth By Sleep vid
and MOST of us knwo for sure its not namine b/c nomura confirmed this and since the ppl have no other options they asume its Aqua...and i do too lol

oreo_the_khluvr

oh my gosh you have no idea how much that has been bugging me:cursing:!!! at first I thought Namine' but she can't fight and since what happened in Chain of Memories i wouldn't want to join.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
and no smartaleck remarks

It's spelled smart aleck in two words, without the space.

Nobody will know until the game comes out.

There's even a stickied thread about speculation on who she is on this forum, so obviously nobody here will be able to tell you.

A

Azrael

It must be the Nobody of Aqua....we will have to wait until it comes out

does anyone know who the 14th member is if i don't find out soon i will kill my self.

and no smartaleck remarks:confused:

It's a bit hard not to be a 'Smart Aleck' as no one knows, so why bother asking? If you have failed to notice, there is only speculation on who people think it is, nobody actually knows.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Answering your number two... LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOTS! its obviously a girl, or a transvestite of some sorts. I reckon its some underdog character still... like uhh... Tidus lol... he's a girl all over

1st RIKU DOESN'T HAVE A:cursing: NOBODY
2nd how can it be a girl?
and 3rd no one knows who she is yet and this is the last time i am anwsering this question until it is revealed

Because it was confirmed the 14th member is female.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I reckon it can't be Aqua because of the difference in apparent ages and skin colour.

Macabre

Gold Member
I reckon it can't be Aqua because of the difference in apparent ages and skin colour.

Well,there is a bit of difference between the two,and the fourteenth member could be any new character,but who knows.

twilightsbringin

You're not an idiot. You probably just heard the info and wanted to ask a question. But there IS a sticky about the fourteenth member, so that would be your best bet for getting whatever info there is on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back