• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Is that voice!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

I agree Riku stated in COM that Diz, who tried to disguise himself as Ansem when Riku first entered Twilight town, didn't have the same "smell" as Ansem. This sense of smell seems to be Riku's way of identifying people. This same sense is used throughout the Organization which also can say that Riku became part of the Organization.

slayerofsoras

claza said:
Perhaps the voice is... Kingdom Hearts itself.

Oooh, eerie.

I'd have to say that the voice is probably the Keyblade, because if it was Mickey, he would have given Donald and Goofy a more precise idea of who to search for than "someone with a key"!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I would actually prefer not knowing who the voice belongs to. It think it lends a different sort of metaphysical aspect to KH. But maybe that's just me.

EDIT:
cleza said:
Now that I think about it, I quite like that idea.

daherooftwilight

you guys are fruitcups (as used by elias)[but u don't no him]
i don't know who the voice is in kh and i don't really care
as for the voice in chain of memories it is DiZ u weirdos
start a new game and look at the black imprint of their face when he talks
then when u meet him at twilight town look at the imprint again
it is the same thing for crying out loud
and besides riku says when he meets DiZ that he knows that it was him at the beginning because he smelled the same not different.............. he had a different scent from ansem so when DiZ disguised himself as ansem he didn't have ansem's smell so thatz how riku knew that the voice in the beginning who talked to him was DiZ

and probably most likely DiZ is the one who's words appeared in kh1 but i can't prove it so i'm not gonna keep going on with it

S

Skyrider

claza said:

Oh,man. I think that is just genius right there. I would have never thought of that. Genius!!!

Spirit

personaly i think its BHK because i think BHK is Sora's "spirit" (aka Sora's shell or w/e u would like to call it) that resides in Sora's heart until its the time to protect Sora

Yami_Neko_Tsuki

Website
Yami-Neko-Tsuki.deviantart.com
Spirit said:
personaly i think its BHK because i think BHK is Sora's "spirit" (aka Sora's shell or w/e u would like to call it) that resides in Sora's heart until its the time to protect Sora
:? I thought BHK was more like a Sora reflection. ((Similar looks, but different personalities. Not really something you can prove until the game comes out, though))

Spirit

Yami_Neko_Tsuki said:
:? I thought BHK was more like a Sora reflection. ((Similar looks, but different personalities. Not really something you can prove until the game comes out, though))
hmmm... maybe i said call him w/e u want to call him so call him a reflection i dont care the only reason i called him a spirit cause thats my facorite word and i like it better the shell >_> ......... o and because its my sn *points to screen name* ^_^

Yami_Neko_Tsuki

Website
Yami-Neko-Tsuki.deviantart.com
Well, the way you described 'im was along the lines of "Guardian." That's what confused me. (not to mention, almost anything can be called 'Spirit' and it'll make sense.)
I haven't been to any of the BHK thread, it seems like I should.
((Sprits is a cool word, but so is Xinthos, and you don't see calling 'im that.
.....What is a Xinthos anyways?))

Ba-lue

I thought it was Ansem.Hmmm...Guess i'm wrong if anyone else said it was'nt.Ohh!Did the new KH2 info.Come out yet?

~NGD OMEGA~

I honestly would have though it was Mickey, also because of the Final Mix thing, but I will also buy the Keyblade theory, because, well it just seems right. Also I would like to see if it is a new character, that is fighting for the light, and leading Sora along on his quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back