• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is stronger Link or or Kirby

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
http://www.smashbros.com/battle/index.html <--link for info on Kirby.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/kirby/kirby.gif <--piccie of Kirby.

Link. Definitely. I mean, c'mon, he can shoot arrows, he's a person, he has a sword, bombs, and is quite agile.

Oh, about the SSBM, anyone can beat anyone with anyone so long as their good enough. A very good SSBM player could beat someone with Jigglypuff probably.

And this may or may not belong here. I think it's one of those that would fit better in either Life or General Video Gaming.

leon707

I don't know for sure kirby can eat link but link can like throw bombes and hook shot kirby if trying to swolow but I'm gana go with link. But kirby is cool

I don't know

Link. Because he isn't a piece of saltwater taffy that has already been eaten, unlike our little freind Kirby. Besides Link has magic, weapons, and the tunics that can withstand certain elements.

Unknown Zinko

Link would win. He can be invinsible is he uses Naru's love and drinks magic milk. He cannot die so kirby would be toasts.Asta la vista Kirby.

kag898

Kirby can turn in to a rock. have you ever been hit by a rock it hurts, kirby also has a sowrd and a mallet, and a high flying grab move

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
destorythesystem said:
link he would just chop him and it would be a pick bloob things on the ground

But the Kirby with the swallowing and the digesting thingie and Link going like: AAARRRRGGGGG ...... And then Kirby with the puking Link up to kill enemies ....

((Mario's voice ^^^^^ ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back