• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Shion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Xion doesnt exist. She is all fake and she must die. Im very certain that she stole Roxas´ keyblade. She wants to be Roxas, but she is forgetting one little thing... She is female... No matter how girly Roxas might look like sometimes.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Xion doesnt exist. She is all fake and she must die. Im very certain that she stole Roxas´ keyblade. She wants to be Roxas, but she is forgetting one little thing... She is female... No matter how girly Roxas might look like sometimes.

You know, I really wouldn't be surprised if she did steal the keyblade from Roxas. Considering that she has the KK and all.

Y

Yannis

Its so tragic.. She was born from Sora, but was different gender because of Nomura..

787109_453x263.gif

Awards
Your pictures always creep me out Yannis.
And what happened to your nickname? No one seems to call you Yanni any more.

Also, Shion is now confirmed to be Pooh's mother.
His foster mother.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
No, she became his foster mother about ten days after the end of KHII.
She will be in the Hundred Acre Wood in KH3.

Oh, so she was accused of being a fake during Days, while in reality, she was the only one who knew everything? It's brilliant. What's even more brilliant is taking on Pooh since someone of his elegance will be needed to carry on the legacy.

Awards
No matter he has some.. uh, mental problems.. "honey honey, yummy! this is so much fun, hun!"

You'd better quit while you've got your head, boy.

Oh, so she was accused of being a fake during Days, while in reality, she was the only one who knew everything? It's brilliant. What's even more brilliant is taking on Pooh since someone of his elegance will be needed to carry on the legacy.

And Pooh can never die, so there's no need for any "Living Legacy" and mako-infusion stuff.

Yannis said:
[poorly rendered MS Paint drawing]

Don't make duplicate posts.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, Pooh has to continue Shion's legacy at least, right? And then, he could just be the eternal successor.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
:angry:
I haven't been checking with the site in a long time. I've seen the name Shion show up in some forums, and from what I've read im assuming that would be the name of the fourteenth member?

i think you mean xion. never heard it was shion. also this very new for us aswell. all we know is that she has blue hair, and she wields kingdom key which most likely is a fake. like riku said.

Yuu

KHIII's villain would be Pooh and all the events in the past titles were all part of his massive Xanathos Pile-up.

Though, seriously, I think Shion is somehow one of Sora's nobodies.

Awards
i think you mean xion. never heard it was shion. also this very new for us aswell. all we know is that she has blue hair, and she wields kingdom key which most likely is a fake. like riku said.

Actually, it might be neither.
Bittermeat isn't sure what it is, but we're going with Shion right now.
Get with the times.

Oblivion59

she night look like kairi but with dark blue hair since riku was surprised when he saw her. she may be related to kairi...and maybe even aqua. -__- i really dont know...yet.:confused:

Y

Yannis

she night look like kairi but with dark blue hair since riku was surprised when he saw her. she may be related to kairi...and maybe even aqua. -__- i really dont know...yet.:confused:
Riku was surprised, because he thought it was Roxas, but there was a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back