• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Shion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatkid101

:angry:
I haven't been checking with the site in a long time. I've seen the name Shion show up in some forums, and from what I've read im assuming that would be the name of the fourteenth member?

Kyxenn

Not much else is known about her. We know that she has a keyblade from the screenshots, and according to outside sources, she has dark blue/black hair. People don't even know if Shion is the correct way to spell her name. (the whole translating Japanese to English thing) So for now shes still an enigma. So you havent missed much. XD

Awards
Yes, she is the fourteenth.

Liar.
She's actually Sora's long lost second cousin and just happens to be his brother as well. She wields a fluffy bunny keyblade and fought alongside Sora in CoM, but we didn't see it because she was invisible.

Seikay

Liar.
She's actually Sora's long lost second cousin and just happens to be his brother as well. She wields a fluffy bunny keyblade and fought alongside Sora in CoM, but we didn't see it because she was invisible.

and Pooh was there with the Hunny Napalm

Wolfenga

Go patroling the forums somewhere else then.
I think what Noo Monkey was supposed to say is, "You are not supposed to say that to a Mod", and right he is. You need to track carefully...KHI is one of the best forums ever, in my opinion...listen to those people who've been here for quite some time..

Anyway, I wonder why Riku doesn't mention any of his encounters...i bet in Kingdom Hearts 3 (if they are going to make one) he's going to say, "Oh yeah Xion...i was so caught up in stuff i forgot to mention her...oh and Namine is the true enemy, and a keyblade wielder as well...o.0"

heh...

TomboyInDarkness

I think what Noo Monkey was supposed to say is, "You are not supposed to say that to a Mod", and right he is. You need to track carefully...KHI is one of the best forums ever, in my opinion...listen to those people who've been here for quite some time..

Anyway, I wonder why Riku doesn't mention any of his encounters...i bet in Kingdom Hearts 3 (if they are going to make one) he's going to say, "Oh yeah Xion...i was so caught up in stuff i forgot to mention her...oh and Namine is the true enemy, and a keyblade wielder as well...o.0"

heh...

I've been to alot of forums on sites, i know about mods.

Awards

heh...

Also, Mickey, Donald and Goofy will bring up all their encounters in BBS somewhere in KH3.
Stupid plot holes.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't know why, but for some reason, I have a feeling that when Shion 'disappears', everyone will instantaneously forget she existed.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I don't know why, but for some reason, I have a feeling that when Shion 'disappears', everyone will instantaneously forget she existed.

That's quite a plausible theory.

In fact, I almost believe it 100%.

Maybe more like 95%, but still.

I made a point long ago about how no one seems to ever mention her, think about her, or otherwise hint at her existence anywhere during KH2 and so forth. The fact that she was supposed to be an Org member...it's all so fishy.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
That's quite a plausible theory.

In fact, I almost believe it 100%.

Maybe more like 95%, but still.

I made a point long ago about how no one seems to ever mention her, think about her, or otherwise hint at her existence anywhere during KH2 and so forth. The fact that she was supposed to be an Org member...it's all so fishy.

In all honesty, the reason for that is the fact that Nomura most-likely decided that he wanted a 14th member, so he'll find some crazy way to 'explain' it. It's his little world, and he can change the rules with a snap of his finger. (And he seems to like doing it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back