• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is SHE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest MoMy dearest

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Absolutely not with Demyx lol. He wouldn't be so useless and get benched. Plus, one thing people tend to overlook at times is voice acting. Square doesn't really hide characters by changing voice actors. Demyx/his somebody are adults, so his voice wouldn't change. Also, let's not forget that the MoM, along with Ira, Aced, Invi and Gula could only return if kingdom hearts was opened, which is what Xehanort did, bringing them all back. And the eye. If the MoM wanted the Keyblade to be infused with his eye so he could see what happens in the future, why would he also do what Luxu did and pass on from vessel to vessel to see the keyblade war continuation, that's the only way it could be Demyx as the build between the two figures is drastically different. Also, The MoM is just, as Chirithy describes him, Playful and Mischievous. Demyx is just a coward though and through. Two completely different personalities. And I don't think the MoM would have helped screw up Xehanort's plans and die in KH2 since that's what he's been waiting and watching for.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think The nameless star and Lea and Isa's friend is the same person because she says the person whose coming to rescue her, their heart was taken by another's. I believe she's talking about Isa/Saix because of the people we know to have changed in such a way, him and Lea were the only ones to have been trying to rescue somebody. They even say that they don't know her name. why would that be unless, "They took away my name--Everything about me."

Strelitzia also lost everything. Nameless Star is most likely her because she talks about "he" and not "they". Both Lea and Isa were trying to save her, until Axel decided to move on. When Marluxia is defeated, he seems to start remembering everything and that matches Strelitzia's dialogue "But, were he to regain his old self again, he would be distressed by my absence."

Lea's and Isa's friend is most likely alive because when Xehanort's heartless asks Ansem the Wise where the girl is, he doesn't want to answer. Why would he hesitate if she was already dead?! And if she's alive, they can't be the same person.

Ava.......HIGHLY doubtful. Luxu and Xehanort are the type of people to use the abilities to take over vessels to live longer. Ava, I don't think she would. So she'd have been dead for a long time. Plus, I think she would have given Kairi protection long before Aqua came around since she clearly knows about the worlds and everything.

Until we know why Ventus is alive, anything is possible. She wouldn't use vessels with bad intentions like Luxu/Xehanort did, but she could still hide inside someone for some reason like Ventus did with Sora and Eraqus with Terra.

Kairi so far is the only KH female character who is a Princess of Heart and her Grandma knows about how the World got restored in the past. She seems to be more than just a normal old lady.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Riku/Sora-Rule

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well, for personality, He's barely close, but like Ballad said,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
is MUCH closer in personality. But how and why would
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Agin, doubtful, but that would be a cool twist.

I think some of those other points are a little weak, however. The MoM isn't lazy like Demyx is. He was a keyblade master after all, so he would have been the one to train the Foretellers. Demyx uses his elemental attack on a higher level than any other Org. Member. the rest of them use their weapons more frequently. I don't view that as a metaphor for how the MoM ignited everything.

Xemnas is the only nobody (so far) whose voice is different from their somebody. (being an entirely different style rather than a replacement VA just being naturally different) and I think that was technical. to give Xemnas his own personality from both Terra/Xehanort and Ansem SoD. While obviously not planned at the time, imagine any scene where both Xemnas and Ansem SoD are on screen and talking together. I would just be Richard Epcar talking to himself lol.

Until we know why Ventus is alive, anything is possible. She wouldn't use vessels with bad intentions like Luxu/Xehanort did, but she could still hide inside someone for some reason like Ventus did with Sora and Eraqus with Terra.

Kairi so far is the only KH female character who is a Princess of Heart and her Grandma knows about how the World got restored in the past. She seems to be more than just a normal old lady.

But hiding in someone's heart isn't taking it over. Her fate, along with the other foretellers was sealed in the war. All 5 of them were to fall, and they did. While Luxu was supposed to be the only one to survive. Again, he did. The reason
Spoiler Spoiler Show

She doesn't "know". Remember, the time of the Foretellers is known as the Age of Fairy Tales. She's telling her a Legend, that just so happens to be true.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Ven's heart only connected to Sora out of pure luck that his heart was going to his newborn body when Master Xehanort damaged his and creating Vanitas. And later as the place to hide as Sora's heart had already been healing the fracture in Ven's.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just the fact that the ONLY clue to his Identity is his personality is insane. Especially since someone with the title of the Master of Masters seems like they should have the personality of Eraqus.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice Don't think twiiice

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Strelitzia also lost everything. Nameless Star is most likely her because she talks about "he" and not "they". Both Lea and Isa were trying to save her, until Axel decided to move on. When Marluxia is defeated, he seems to start remembering everything and that matches Strelitzia's dialogue "But, were he to regain his old self again, he would be distressed by my absence."

Lea's and Isa's friend is most likely alive because when Xehanort's heartless asks Ansem the Wise where the girl is, he doesn't want to answer. Why would he hesitate if she was already dead?! And if she's alive, they can't be the same person.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I don't think Ray Chase would voice Verum. It would be too much of a giveaway for the MoM's identity. Unless, of course, he doesn't a different play to Verum, seeing as how Haley plays Sora and Vanitas.

Back