• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is SHE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku/Sora-Rule

By now everyone reading this should know what I'm talking about, it's in the Secret Reports, Lea and Saix talk about it and it's a special conversation Sora can have in The Final World.

Is it Ava???? And if so, what happened??

If anyone is unaware, Lea and Isa would always try to sneak into the castle in Hollow Bastion. When they were finally successful, the found the area from KH2 FM where Xemnas goes down the long spiral path to where he kept Aqua's armor. Those rooms along the wall were cells, and one of them contained this girl who the two wanted to rescue. After returning one day and finding her gone, they eventually decide to approach Ansem the Wise to become his apprentices, in the hopes to rescue her which led to them being around when Xehanort, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Even, Ienzo and Braig (I know who he is now lol) lost their hearts. The only clue as to who it can be is the fact that she says "May your heart be your guiding key." in the first secret report.

If there's already a thread about this, please point me to it and go ahead and close this.

SomeKHFan

Awards
I feel it's most likely Skuld or, less likely, the UX player character. Skuld is much more likely though.

Riku/Sora-Rule

I could go on with wondering how since a few of the secret reports are written by Luxu (who we now know to be Xigbar) and explains how he traveled all the way through the years going vessel to vessel until he came upon this one finding Xehanort trying to jump start a new keyblade war. however I'll just say this:

I'm about to just give up with Union X at this point. I mean, it just randomly switched from Chi and never finished the story. In America at least. And now it heavily is implied that the MoM, Ira and everyone else are gonna be the enemies???? They better make a console game about EVERYTHING with that story. Also, in the Union story we've seen Marluxia and Larxene's human forms and soon we're probably gonna see Luxord's and Demyx's somebody because they were with those two when Xemnas said they all have ties to Keyblade usage. This part of the story just made more questions for Kingdom Hearts 3 since I know people who have played the other games, but never Chi/Union X. One of them just did the Classic Kingdom games to get the Starlight keyblade. But now we have to wait til the FF7 remake finishes and we can finally expect more on this continuation (and flashback) of the story.

Graceful Schemer

I feel it's most likely Skuld or, less likely, the UX player character. Skuld is much more likely though.

It can't be the player character for the same reason that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Player Character can be either gender after all.

SomeKHFan

Awards
It can't be the player character for the same reason that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Player Character can be either gender after all.

I was thinking more along the lines that they made the Player character into an actual character, like how they made the player character from multiplayer in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood into Otso Berg, the Templar seen in multiple games.

Of course this is extremely unlikely, but it has happened before in other works.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's Skuld. Ever wondered why Xion was dark? Well, I'm expecting a retcon in which Ventus heart inside Roxas retained memories of Skuld whilst Axel projected Subject X through Xion. Because both people were unintentionally thinking about the same person through Xion, she became a black haired girl with an amalgamated identity.

Last edited:

SerDuncan

That makes... a lot of sense actually. It would explain why Xion's hair is black. (Dunno why you say she's a brunette, I feel like Xion and Skuld's hair is definitely black, not brown like Sora's. XD ) And then her face and hair shape looks like Kairi because of Sora.

Is there any way that this could explain Namine's hair being white? I know it's a completely different scenario, but could Union Cross relate to that somehow as well?

D

Deleted member 246005

Namine is a blonde.

It's either Ava or Skuld.

maybe it's someone we haven't met yet but Lea/Isa would mention her by name.

Muke

whatever
Awards
KH3 and KHUX spoilers incoming

Are we assuming Nameless Star and Person X are the same character? I thought so at the beginning too, but I don't think they are. It seems like all UNION CROSS original characters have appeared in KH3 in some way or another [Ephemer physically, Skuld is probably X, Brain is 'the Virus', Ventus is there, Lauriam is Marluxia, Elrena is Larxene, and we have Demyx and Luxord, too.] So it'd be very weird if Strelitzia is the only one to be left out

Reports+Nameless Star spoilers
For Mystery Girl, as I like to call her (Person X), I'm pretty sure she is Skuld. Four friends and a key, there's no doubt.
The Virus mentioned in the Reports by Luxu is definitely Brain as he gave himself that nickname as well, we know that thanks to the latest UX update.
Nameless Star's identity is then crystal clear. Strelitzia. She got killed by a "Somebody", and I'm pretty sure she was talking about Lauriam when she said that "he's been changed beyond recognition -- his heart replaced with another's"

Riku/Sora-Rule

Interesting, I actually enjoy reading these theories and such. I just wish they weren't so vague for something so anticipated. Like we learn more of Lea and Isa's backstory but they just keep rolling with it until you've beaten everything, gotten all the reports. AAAANNNNNDDDDD NEXT GAME! I kinda hope this remake of FF7 tanks just because they totally let that affect KH3.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Lea's and Isa's friend - Skuld
Nameless Star - Strelitzia
Ava - Kairi's Grandma
Master of Masters - Demyx or his somebody.

I'm going with this until proven otherwise.

Awards
KH3 and KHUX spoilers incoming

Are we assuming Nameless Star and Person X are the same character? I thought so at the beginning too, but I don't think they are. It seems like all UNION CROSS original characters have appeared in KH3 in some way or another [Ephemer physically, Skuld is probably X, Brain is 'the Virus', Ventus is there, Lauriam is Marluxia, Elrena is Larxene, and we have Demyx and Luxord, too.] So it'd be very weird if Strelitzia is the only one to be left out

Reports+Nameless Star spoilers
For Mystery Girl, as I like to call her (Person X), I'm pretty sure she is Skuld. Four friends and a key, there's no doubt.
The Virus mentioned in the Reports by Luxu is definitely Brain as he gave himself that nickname as well, we know that thanks to the latest UX update.
Nameless Star's identity is then crystal clear. Strelitzia. She got killed by a "Somebody", and I'm pretty sure she was talking about Lauriam when she said that "he's been changed beyond recognition -- his heart replaced with another's"

Given how events unfolded I don't think Lauriam killed her. He's her brother and he's looking for her after the fact. More than likely it was Brain who killed her and he's the one who wasn't supposed to be the new union leader.

But yeah, Strelitzia is definitely the Nameless Star though.

X is either Ava or Skuld, there's no other girls it could be since people would recognize Elrena/Larxene.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Lea's and Isa's friend - Skuld
Nameless Star - Strelitzia
Ava - Kairi's Grandma
Master of Masters - Demyx or his somebody.

I'm going with this until proven otherwise.

Absolutely not with Demyx lol. He wouldn't be so useless and get benched. Plus, one thing people tend to overlook at times is voice acting. Square doesn't really hide characters by changing voice actors. Demyx/his somebody are adults, so his voice wouldn't change. Also, let's not forget that the MoM, along with Ira, Aced, Invi and Gula could only return if kingdom hearts was opened, which is what Xehanort did, bringing them all back. And the eye. If the MoM wanted the Keyblade to be infused with his eye so he could see what happens in the future, why would he also do what Luxu did and pass on from vessel to vessel to see the keyblade war continuation, that's the only way it could be Demyx as the build between the two figures is drastically different. Also, The MoM is just, as Chirithy describes him, Playful and Mischievous. Demyx is just a coward though and through. Two completely different personalities. And I don't think the MoM would have helped screw up Xehanort's plans and die in KH2 since that's what he's been waiting and watching for.

I think The nameless star and Lea and Isa's friend is the same person because she says the person whose coming to rescue her, their heart was taken by another's. I believe she's talking about Isa/Saix because of the people we know to have changed in such a way, him and Lea were the only ones to have been trying to rescue somebody. They even say that they don't know her name. why would that be unless, "They took away my name--Everything about me."

Ava.......HIGHLY doubtful. Luxu and Xehanort are the type of people to use the abilities to take over vessels to live longer. Ava, I don't think she would. So she'd have been dead for a long time. Plus, I think she would have given Kairi protection long before Aqua came around since she clearly knows about the worlds and everything.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Hmph! You're wasting your time! The Heartless have devoured your dinner! I'll stake me other hand it's lost forever!

Back