• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is on ACF?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namine210

That sucks. I've been banned twice. I've been saved by Darkbeat. He's so nice. I'm Advent_Magewyrm.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
From the people that I've talked to from acf, they all think the same as me. THere were / are better people that deserved that position. Geo, probably FFK, but.. it doesn't matter to me anymore. Perma Banned :)

Namine210

I love Geo. She's so cool. I think I deserve to be a mod. I know all the rules. And I'm cool with everyone.

T

tux_

I've been saved by Darkbeat. He's so nice. I'm Advent_Magewyrm.

You're the n00b that posted about your boyfriend getting shot?
And Darkbeat should never have been modded, much less adminned. If anybody, Geostigma should have been adminned, or FFK.
And I'm also perma-banned. For having an avatar of Rufus. The Main admin there is a hypocritical whore, she says that Sephiroth isn't a spoiler, even though Square tried hard as hell to keep him under wraps. Not to mention Rufus has had his seiyuu listed since '03.
Coolest mod ever-Kionae. Of course she and Undies were banned for saying that Sacred Wolf was never in a car accident.
And now G tells me that Nanaki has also been banned. That place is going to the shits =(

S

Shadow Soldier

I forgot about Undies... and that site is gay... FFK should have been modded.. he actually listened to the people.

T

tux_

I never really cared too much for FFK, he only posted in the GFX section when I was active there, but Geo deserved the Admin position.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dont care if you talk about another forum here, just dont flame people from there. =3 I dont like it, I'm sure they wouldn't either.

I go there once or twice a year to talk with the moderators there. =3 Some of the mods from ACF, and some from KHI are actually friends.

Namine210

tux_ said:
You're the n00b that posted about your boyfriend getting shot?
And Darkbeat should never have been modded, much less adminned. If anybody, Geostigma should have been adminned, or FFK.
And I'm also perma-banned. For having an avatar of Rufus. The Main admin there is a hypocritical whore, she says that Sephiroth isn't a spoiler, even though Square tried hard as hell to keep him under wraps. Not to mention Rufus has had his seiyuu listed since '03.
Coolest mod ever-Kionae. Of course she and Undies were banned for saying that Sacred Wolf was never in a car accident.
And now G tells me that Nanaki has also been banned. That place is going to the shits =(
I'm not a noob. I'm level 8. And I'm not new too the spam section either. But the place is going through shits. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back