• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Kairi's shadow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamatos

thats true cause it looks like Xion was Roxas' friend(possibly girlfriend, even though they are nobodies and they cant love) then something happened (possibly death) and then we know roxas lost his memory and was sent to Ansem's Twilight town, then he met Namine and then so on so forth

Megamatos

alright that really confuses me, how the heck do excess memories come alive, all i know is when someone is consumed, they split into a nobody and a heartless, is it possible Xion is a heartless

Captain Yoyo

and then he went emo and started to bash up every computer he ever sees.

looks like Xion was Roxas' friend(possibly girlfriend

i thought roxas liked namine, ie one of the final cutscenes in kh

xion a heartless...... ehhhh no, the org hates heartless , unless xemnas gets tricked by her and ends up killing her.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i thought roxas liked namine, ie one of the final cutscenes in kh
Roxas doesn't have feelings. So he wouldn't have feelings for Namine.
xion a heartless...... ehhhh no, the org hates heartless
They don't hate Heartless. They were just part of their big plan. And even if Xion was a Heartless, Xemnas would still let her in because she has a Keyblade and he'd kill to have more Keyblades. He can fuck up the rules.

Megamatos

Yea lol, I kinda thought that was funny, i still dont understand y he did that,
Yea Roxas actually does cause he is SORA'S nobody, and sora is filled with love for Kairi, so isnt it natural that Roxas love Namine

Apollo

Silver Member
Yea Roxas actually does cause he is SORA'S nobody, and sora is filled with love for Kairi, so isnt it natural that Roxas love Namine

Also Roxas is a special nobody. I don't know if we ever got a confirmation on what that means, so he might be able to feel.

Sora is hardly filled with love for Kairi. He cried when he found Riku, and barly hugged Kairi.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
No, because Roxas is Nobody, and Nobodies don't have any sort of emotions.

But like CS said, Roxas is a special Nobody, and there is a slim chance he could have feelings.

A

Audo

Even if Roxas did like Nami, it doesnt matter because Nami didn't like Roxas.

Megamatos

Yea but think of the thoughts sora had about Kairi, and No Namine did like Roxas

Megamatos

Yea cause remember Namine's fellings towards Sora in CoM and how Namine cared to tell Roxas about who he was

Apollo

Silver Member
Yea cause remember Namine's fellings towards Sora in CoM and how Namine cared to tell Roxas about who he was

Yen sid said nobodies act like they have hearts. Also she didn't have to care to tell him. You could say she wanted Roxas to go look for Sora, so Sora could be whole again.

Megamatos

Yea but think about it, if a nobody acts likes they have a heart, most of the nobodies act as if they coul care about anything, the only nobodies I know who actually acted like they had good quallities were Roxas, Namine, and even Axel

A

Audo

Yea but think of the thoughts sora had about Kairi, and No Namine did like Roxas
No, she didn't.

Again, Namine is a Nobody and has no emotions[though the fact that she is a Nobody is debatable and she's a special Nobody too.]
Nami has emotions.

Nami didn't "care to tell Roxas". She told Roxas because she wanted Sora back. Everything Nami did for "Roxas" was really only for Sora. She never cared about Roxas, she only cared about Sora.

Megamatos

look towards the end of kh2, there is where you see how they care for each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back