• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHO is hotter: Riku or sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sora's_smexy

ok there is just to much talk about this in my weirdo group of friends so what do you think? Riku or sora

Awards
AH!!!!!!!!!!! Youre both wrong its Mickey!!
Now then to answer your question in my point of view, its Sora. I love Sora since kh1 and now kh2. But Riku is pretty Sexy himself don't get me wrong.

T

The Marauder

1155349253329.jpg

Kthxbai.

Awards
I'm sorry could you repeat that again? Yeah thats what I thought you said . Now say that in english please.............Sora or Riku?

T

The Marauder

Neither, nublet. Don't speak to me - it throws off my groove.

TM out.

Awards
Thanks freak j/k. So then all you fan girls now is the time to let out your votes!! Vote for Riku vote for Sora does it matter? come on down and say whos hot! I know yall wanna!

Awards
"Now thats just plain rude!" j/k srry too much Demyx
Anyways, thats kinda sad considering this is more of a girl topic but who care right? gender has nothing to do with it. Its all about opinion in the end.

T

The Marauder

TM in.

Please go cart your bubbly self off to a paper waste incinerator and jump straight in. Trust me, this way will be much more pleasant than the method I plan on using, which involves pouring bleach down your throat, allowing it to mix with the HCl in your stomach, and watching your gut swell to the size of a watermelon before bursting all over the floor.

TM out.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
its kinda sad that people came to this thread just to bash it.

let us fangirls have our insane conversations.

and with that said, riku. X}

S

sora's_smexy

THanx for all that wrote (well on the subject) and it's still tied at 1 to 1 (other then my vote (sora) and the two who said goofy and donald (what's with that? thier not even human!) so LETS FIND OUT ALREADY please more posts.

Awards
Ah come on people everyone knows it Sora. And about the whole donald, Goofy Mickey thing, it was all just a joke and they wanted to be funny. No harm there right? *chanting* Sora! Sora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back