• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
sora364 said:
I STILL don't understand how you people like BHK? I mean, you see a few trailers and screenshots,and all of a sudden the guy's God. How can you like someone you don't know a thing about. I can understand you thinking he LOOKS cool and everything,but how can that make him your fav character? If the game were to come out,and you discovered BHK to be evil and a total ass,would you still like him? Everyone who calls BHK their favorite character is an idiot.

Dude, in the gaming world, it's all about looks. BHK looks cool, so he'll be a more likable character regardless of how he acts. And if he's evil, it's just going to make him more popular. So no matter what, the BHK is a big favorite and is going to be no matter what a fan favorite. As soon as I play the game, I'll see if I come to like his character( I doubt it).

sinharvest_angel

Lady Kairi said:
Haha funny....>____<. But I don't agree with the dying stuff...no one deserves to die...unless its Ansem...-looks down- Lalala. :)

yeah ur probably rite, lol ansem!? omg, lol that guys weird, also about the bhk, um ppl say they like him but they have no reason, hmmm, ppl say they hate him, but they dont have a reason either (besides other ppl liking him for no reason) honsetly just lay of the bhk topic, ppl who hate bhk may have a reason, but not a relevent one, just like those who like him, hairstyle, duelweilding, yeah those are good, but thats not enough

Taiki

Riku is bad dont know why u all like only his power strong but i dont like him bad Not good.
I love Sora,Donald,Goofy and the others kind hearts ppl

KINGDOM HEARTS @2

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
yhojasia said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
RIKU!!!!!!!!
old_thread.jpg

yeah this thread is kinda dead <_<

Har har...it rhymes =D

Status