• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arya

Naminé and Axel.

I like a lot of the Disney characters, so I won't bother listing them.

T-S

Riku, Sora, Mickey, EM, Axel. I like BHK too because his story seems kinda interesting (going off of what little i know about him)

O

Onewingedangel6

damit you noobs how can you say wat are your favorite characters in kh2 is you haven't played the game.... man and all those ppl who like BHK y the heck are ya'll saying he's ur fav if you don't kno him like that yet man another POINTLESS THREAD....>_>

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I'm sure it'll be Kairi yet again, Sora yet again too. Yuffie, if she appears in it again. And Cloud :). I'll probably hate Sora for life if in the end he out of nowhere becomes evil and kills my dearest Cloud or falls in love with Namine. But I don't think Nomura-sensei would do that..now would he? lol.

Zophar

I would have to say that Riku (He's been one of my favorite characters ever since KH1) and EM (Enigmatic Badass with two laser swords and is insanely powerful).

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yeah...I forgot Goofy. Goofy is cool...but then again...Donald...he get's on my nerves sometimes...lol.

Donald is like... Weak? I know he saved your butts in Kingdom Hearts 1

But you know when Ansem-Riku walked towards Sora?

Donald runs towards him in a stupid looking attacking mode.
And wham. He gets knocked out of the scene. lol

Thats why I replace donald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back