• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is girlier???? spoiller lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Re: Who is girlier????

Girlier? >_> I don't think they're that girly looking...>.<

E

Eclipse

Lady Kairi said:
Girlier? >_> I don't think they're that girly looking...>.<

*points at quote* bahahahahahahahahahahahaha they are the girliest characters squeenix could have come up with in the kingdom hearts series!!

oh and i heard vexen laugh and i remember.......it was sorta like that fat helga girl from the Clay Fighters game on the SNES and Sega.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards

shortythugsta said:
i played it and never heard him laugh

I heard him laugh almost every 5 seconds I battled him and it scares me :( Sure you didn't hear?

Epilogue

killjoy princess

TwilightSoulKey said:
*points at quote* bahahahahahahahahahahahaha they are the girliest characters squeenix could have come up with in the kingdom hearts series!!

oh and i heard vexen laugh and i remember.......it was sorta like that fat helga girl from the Clay Fighters game on the SNES and Sega.

Eh, no comment really. I don't wanna insult or bash them in anyway in any shape or form..

fiendnuggets

Vexen...I think Marluxia is kind of cool despite the flowers. The pink isnt too bad

E

Eclipse

he laughed sorta like hohohohoho but in a low- pitched guy-trying-to-fake-a-girl voice....like helga from clay-fighters...

Rotharell Jenova

Heh, from tons of fanart I've seen on the net, one picture actually said this about Marluxia and Vexen:

Marluxia=gay
Vexen=gender confused

I actually think Vexen is more girlier. That's what 60% of the Kingdom Hearts Fan Population though of when we first saw screen shots of him. ^_^U

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards

he he he...i used your words in my sig TwilightSoulKey if you don't mind...I found them hilarious...Vexen all the way..he looks like my neighborhood avon lady.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
vexen looks like a girl...
but marluxia is dead...
but vexen has a major wrinkle problem...
but marluxia has wrinkles too...
but vexen is dead and has MORE wrinkles...
but marluxy is gay...
and so is vexen...

i'd say both, but whoever it was that made fake riku is less demented.

Graficcha

Oh God random insanity...
Marl's cool, Vexen's dumb...
Though I was scared out of my wits when I fought Marluxia and I heard his voice..sooo uber-manly...I was soo intantly listening that I forgot to attak, I shut off my GBA cuz I was frustrated that I was being beaten to a pulp my ms. Flower-Power.
I like making fun of Vexen more, still. He's so..god I can't find the word...so.. scientisty-dull-like...but I never mistook him as a girl, though....
Qua looks, Marl's definately more girlier, qua attitude it's Vexen.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Marluxia= gay
Vexen=gay, gender confused, has gender confused parents (who names their son Even its a girls name)
Demyx= no possible words can be used to describe how gay
Zexion= 3rd coolest org member

Graficcha

aww cmon...Demyx is cute... I like how he sounds whiny at one time, and then totally kickass cool a few wentences later...before his last fight it's pretty bad, the way his speech changes.
I think he's trying to sound like his dad or somethin'....
but yeah, in the same scene he sounds extremely gay...almost stereotypical like gay people here in Belgium...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back