• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is excited for KH HD 1.5 ReMIX!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I'm so excited for this Fall everybody. I mean I'm a huge KH Fan. Its my favorite RPG in the whole world. I also really hope Nomoura comes out with KH HD 2.5 ReMIX than contains KH II Final Mix,Birth by Sleep Final Mix and cutscenes from Coded or DDD. I know asking for BBS FM is pushing it but I never got to play it. I also hope KH 3 comes out for PS3 instead of PS4, this way we can every game on PS3. Feel free to discuss your Love for KH Franchise here. I know there are probally a Million topics bout this but I'm new here and just had to express my love for this Franchise. By the way Im eagerly waiting for my Imported copy of the HD Collection.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm so excited for this Fall everybody. I mean I'm a huge KH Fan. Its my favorite RPG in the whole world.
Me too. Along with Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts is my favourite RPG ever.

I also really hope Nomoura comes out with KH HD 2.5 ReMIX than contains KH II Final Mix,Birth by Sleep Final Mix and cutscenes from Coded or DDD. I know asking for BBS FM is pushing it but I never got to play it.
If the credits of HD 1.5 are anything to go by, it's that KH 2 FM, BBS FM and Coded will be in HD 2.5!

I also hope KH 3 comes out for PS3 instead of PS4, this way we can every game on PS3.
Me too. I'd really love to finish this saga on the PS3.

By the way Im eagerly waiting for my Imported copy of the HD Collection.
I am too! I ordered mine today, so hopefully it will be within my hands early May!

Monkey D. Rocky

The future is very bright for the KH series. With KH1.5 only a couple months away and a rumored KH2.5 on the horizon, I'm as pumped as ever! KH1 and 2 Final Mix, ReCOM, BBS, and 358/2 and ReCODED coming out on beautiful PS3 HD glory is all I've ever dreamed about. The KH series has been my favorite video game series in history, so having them on PS3 is a dream come true. I know KH3 wont be coming out anytime soon....but with KH1.5 and 2.5 to play in the meantime, good work SE.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe next month I might crack and import. It's taking too long to come out in North America and I honestly don't feel like waiting. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe next month I might crack and import. It's taking too long to come out in North America and I honestly don't feel like waiting. xD
Join me Ethy. We can both sob about how we don't know what abilities we're equipping or wondering why it's gravity in our shortcuts instead of thunder xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How do you play an imported game? I've always wanted to import but I can't read Japanese text.
Well, you load up the game. Press O I'm guessing and see if that works. If it does, great! Keep pressing O until you make your way into the game, then cry because you have no idea what anything says.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Naturally I would be excited lol. It's really great how Yoko Shimomura remastered the soundtracks with live instruments. Playing the exclusive FINAL MIX content for the first time is also awesome as well. I'm also curious to experience how a level 1 playthrough will be like.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's ok Chaser, the English version will be out soon enough and you won't have to weep over Japanese anymore.
It won't be out that soon. Until then, it's crying over the japanese.

I wonder, will the english version pick up on the jpn saves? probably not.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Nah. Sadly they have different encoding or whatever.
which is too bad, cuz I had a kickass idea in that they should've found some way to make the bbshd save files compatible with *all* PSP versions so that we could reap the benefits of a portable game in a console title.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I'm eagerly excited as well! Because not only will I be able to play my favorite game series on the PS3 WITH my awesome HD tv that will make me have tears come out with the happiness because it will look awesome! I get to have my game and not worry about my old copy of KH get mauled by the years going and passing of me playing it all the time. And I get to hog my PS3 from the munchkins! >:3

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I'm really excited for KH 1.5! However, I'll have save up for a PS3 so I can play it!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm excited for it... but not as much as I thought I would be. Let me explain.
Everything about this collection sounds great (although from what I've seen of the Days cutscenes, that no longer excites me) and I'm happy to get to play Final Mix for the very first time. But the thing is that I no longer have as much time for console gaming. Work and school have taken up my schedule and when I do have free time, I'm almost always out of the house. Even when I am home, either my mother or my sister will have already claimed the TV so I normally have no way that I can play the PS3.

And one time me and a friend of mine were talking about this and he agrees. He's almost always out of the house so portable gaming has become much more convenient. As much as I know you all are pissed at KH having more handheld games than console games, it is probably the best thing to happen to the series to be totally honest. Sure, the handhelds are not as powerful as the consoles, but should that really matter? If the game is fun and relevant, then it doesn't.

I'll be sure to get this collection eventually. But the thing is that I know I just won't have the time to play it. It's also another reason to add to the "Why I'm not excited for KH3" list (I don't actually have a list, but if I ever get around to making one, it'll be a loooong list)

I'm actually kind of surprised they didn't do the "Cross-Play" thing with the Vita. I can't imagine it being very hard and it would solve the problem for people like me and my friend who just don't have time to play with consoles anymore (and it gives Vita owners something to play for once)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back