• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Is Dead?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

OneDandelion

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Except when looking at the part I quoted:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Except when looking at the part I quoted:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Isn’t that Sora and Kairi’s relationship in a nutshell? Us, the audience, missing out on an interesting love story?

Anyways, there is no way they’d throw a beach party without Sora and Kairi being around. They aren’t that insensitive and it is clear they all spend a bit of time back home before Riku arrives, so some time has passed since Sora left to when the party happens.. And the game intentionally leaves us the mystery of how Sora brings Kairi back to have it be an important part of the next game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Isn’t that Sora and Kairi’s relationship in a nutshell? Us, the audience, missing out on an interesting love story?

Anyways, there is no way they’d throw a beach party without Sora and Kairi being around. They aren’t that insensitive and it is clear they all spend a bit of time back home before Riku arrives, so some time has passed since Sora left to when the party happens.. And the game intentionally leaves us the mystery of how Sora brings Kairi back to have it be an important part of the next game.

Yup, exactly.

Correct, a celebration about finally defeating Xehanort would most likely happen rather close to the actual event, so what would cause Riku to suddenly charter the Gummi ship and fly around collecting everyone (I do wonder how they all fitted into it anyways as he had 3 people to pick up from Disney Castle, 3 from Land of Departure, 1 from Radiant Garden and a whopping 7 from Twilight Town)?
Kairi's and Sora's return I would initially assume, as with their return the last open "wound" from the Xehanort era would be dealt with and a celebration making sense.
That Sora disappears throughout the whole thing happening is a little "hard to swallow" I guess?

Back