• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who(in KH) do you resemble?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikangie

I honestly can't say who I look like... I have Sora's round face(No, I'm not really fat), but I have Yuffie's haircolor and My hairstyle is like a mix of Riku and Marluxia with bangs to the side. *shudder*

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
I honestly can't say who I look like... I have Sora's round face(No, I'm not really fat), but I have Yuffie's haircolor and My hairstyle is like a mix of Riku without bangs. *shudder*

Pic, plz? ;)

Hairstyle is ...idk's style.
Nobody has my eyes.
I have Riku's face.
And Marluxia's smile/grin. <3 <3 <3

Pikangie

Pic, plz? ;)

Hairstyle is ...idk's style.
Nobody has my eyes.
I have Riku's face.
And Marluxia's smile/grin. <3 <3 <3

Ooh Riku's face, pic canz? D:
When you karaoke, do you look like this?
rikusing.jpg

Hauahahauhauheauiehaheauheaeauheua~

I only have a pic of myself as a kid, like 10 years old:
img007.jpg

My hair isn't like that though. It's longer and spreads outward.

I'm 18 and that shirt still fits me fine.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I think Terra is the closest to me, I can make my hair like that and It's the same colour, and I'm tall so, I think I could fit his character well.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm like Ven, I would say Roxas but..I feel I look more like Ven, but I act alot like Roxas, with a bit of Sora.
Ha, go to like page 562 in post you picture thread, and you'll fidn a pic of me with long hair, looks a bit like Roxas.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmmm.. I dunno.. Maybe a mix of Namine and Larxene when I have my original blonde hair.. Don't look like anybody with the haircolor I have now:p

Dark Shards

Mostly like Riku. I have his face, hairstyle and personality. Just I share Sora's cause for having everything right in the end and making it so.
Can we see a pic? Or else you just sound like a massive riku fanboy!

Errr nobody! I have Black curly hair, a thin face , very tall, lean, and braces!

ShinuXIII

my freinds make fun of me saying i act like Demyx and even did a whole prank on it, but i wont get into that. and i guess the closest person i look like would be terra but a girl and brown eye's my hairs almost exactly the same though i have olettes body though i'm not to skinny {like kairi} but i'm fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back