• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who holds dual keyblades cooler?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

executioner

Who holds dual keyblades cooler, sora or roxas…..personally I think roxas holds two key blades cooler because I like the way he runs with them, like he holds them outward…..the way sora holds it is also cool but he holds it like a pimp:cool: ….when he’s running with them in valor form one of the blades in behind his back while the other is in front….what are your opinions???

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Holding them like axes is cool. My favorite pose though is master form Sora, holding one keyblade and spinning the other in front of him.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Solidsocom said:
Roxas holds them like there axes. If you look at the keyblades, they do face outward. I don't know.

That is how they should be held, in my opinion.

Roxas, man i love how he held his.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Solidsocom said:
when Sora was using the lunt side of the keyblade in the first game, I was like wtf. I would thing all the stuff jutting out at the end would do the most damage.

yeah the crazy damage that Ansem riku did by using the axe side of his blade.

executioner

Solidsocom said:
when Sora was using the lunt side of the keyblade in the first game, I was like wtf. I would thing all the stuff jutting out at the end would do the most damage.
so true.....has anyone noticed that some of the keyblades look kinda crapy compared to the ones in KHI???

a. pikachu

Website
a-pikachu.deviantart.com
True true. With the addition of spinning, too.

executioner said:
so true.....has anyone noticed that some of the keyblades look kinda crapy compared to the ones in KHI???

i so agree on that. Everything looks sort of chunky and mismatched. the only good keyblades are from the former game -- oblivion, oathkeeper, ultima weapon (blue version though). the sleeping lion looked good yet simple.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Roxas holds two keyblades the best because well, he's a master of duel wielding. He actually wields two keyblades better than he wields one( which is kind of interesting).

As for the new keyblades. I agree that some of them look bland but I still think the Star Seeker looks damn cool.

skilled keyblada

well roxas's look kool as he runs but its hardly an attack position...seriously soras is a more ready to fight position so i guess i gotta go with sora lol

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I loved Axel's face when he said, "Two keyblades?!?!" *that's not really a spoiler... is it??

Anyway, I love sora's final form pose, it is the most powerful form and I love it, and therefore I love its pose (after all, valor is alright, master is great, but final is just insane! And, he still duel wields!)

[-JF-]

BHKiller said:
I loved Axel's face when he said, "Two keyblades?!?!" *that's not really a spoiler... is it??

Anyway, I love sora's final form pose, it is the most powerful form and I love it, and therefore I love its pose (after all, valor is alright, master is great, but final is just insane! And, he still duel wields!)

Small correction, when Roxas pulled out the second blade, Axel
loudly yelled ''Two??!!!'', not Two keyblades?!?!. :)
And nah, seeing how more then half of the people here have KH2 already
and the half who doesnt knows a lot about KH2, its not a real spoiler anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back