• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Is replaying KH CoM on GBA? I am and wow I totally forgot how awesome this game is.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Dont Make two threads about the same thing.

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
dude my computer froze for some reason, why does it take so long for this site to load each forum.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Im having the same problem. Ask a mod. They should know whats up with the site and its lag.

Spikeyroxas

I completed the game for the first time last week lol. i completed rikus story in 5 days after.
It took me ages (about 3 months) looking for a level 1 blue card for the last door!

Valamphias

Unfortunately, no one seems to be able to do anything about the forum lag at the moment. Here's hoping this changes in the very near future.

I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I've played it a few times before and I plan to wait until RE:KHCoM to play it again.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
lol

Yeah, I am. the anouncment of the Re:Com release in America has gotten me so hyped up!:toungesmile:

I'm already on like my 3rd playthrough of CoM.

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I started another game on CoM about five months ago and still havn't gotten time to finish it. Damn Oblivion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back