• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here were fans...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

When were you a fan

• Before Chain of Memories(GBA)

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • Before KH2

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • After KH2

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I was the commercials and what stuck out the most was seeing Goofy as a turtle in Atlantica. But other than that, I didn't think too much about the game. I later rented the original from Blockbuster one Thanksgiving. Made it up to Deep Jungle and loved the game. It made it on my Christmas list, and I got it. I visited this site alot after beating the game. I too believe Riku might have been blinded when Ansem the seeker of darkness was defeated by KH. And I've been a fan since.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember seeing commercials of the first game, but didn't pay it much attention since I didn't have a PS2. A while after, during a visit to my cousin's house, I watched him defeated Ansem, and I've been hooked ever since. CoM was my first game, and then a year later I got a PS2 and was able to get KH1 ^^

siegleeagle

I bought it cause I heard simple in clean in the commercial and was like OMG THAT SONG MUST HAVE NOW!!!! So yeah like a month after kh1 came out is when i started. It was my fifth ps2 game ever behind Grand turismo 3, crash bandicoot the wrath of cortext, soul reaver 2, and jack and dexter. I have enjoyed the series ever since, still my fav.

Sir Saint

Awards
I got KH1 a little while after it first came out because I saw the commercial.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I played the games long awhile after kh2 came out.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I was a fan in the day when Sora was just an ordinary kid with disney companions, Ansem was the villain, and riku and mickey were locked behind closed doors.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think I played and became a fan of KH before CoM but it took a while to find out about com sense I didn't have an advance and was pretty young

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I started with KH1&2 and didn't play COM until Re:CoM for the Ps2 came out.

Princess-Sammi

Unfortunately, I didn't discover the series until 2007 ... which is about 2 years after KH2 came out. So nope, I'm not a KH veteran.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I was a fan when I saw the KH1 commercial, and heard Simple and Clean...I was sold then...Well, not only was I a fan before Chain of Memories came out, but I was a member of KHinsider since before Chain of memories...I was here when there were some serious flame wars...yep...good times...good times...
<<<<< See the date I registered...thats about as old as it gets...way before Youtube was thought off. I'm ancient, but glad to be back... :D

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think you're hard core for following its development on a gaming website. Jeeze, you have dedication. I was way too young at that point to have that kind of dedication (that and I didn't get the internet until 2003...)

It wasn't really hardcore so much as it being luck. D: If I hadn't found the game site or even figured out how to navigate the Japanese site I would have never known about KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back