• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here hates Xmas???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
In case u didn't know, xmas in full swing. The awful music is blasting through many respectable stores throughout the world and its drivin me frickin crazy. Its not just that though...there is an xmas advert every other ad on TV, with stupid products advertised as much as possible...such as the 360 which has alreadly proved a mass technical failure...and the fact that there is hardly any stock left.

Yes, i know its great to receive presents and stuff, but for those people with relatively little money to buy presents with (aka me)...xmas sux b/c u can't give people what they want cos u can't bloody afford it...

I believe that xmas should be left to the little kids who [SPOILER for some people anyway]
believe that Santa actually exists [/spoiler] that old "its the thought that counts" theorem of the past is officially dead. I also disagree with the religious aspect of xmas which i am not gonna discuss here. Also i consider it unfair how rich snobs seem to get more than those people who have to work hard for there money...who ultimately deserve it more.

Who here agrees that xmas is a waste of time and ultimately money as well???

[/rant]

Last edited:

.Genesis

My god you suck! be a f*ckin kid and stop acting like you know it all flippin teens I swear! XD

ladymage

It's easy to hate x-mas espically when yout family does nothing but fight. I can't believe you people are getting "up in arms" about someone who doesn't like x-mas, seriously grow up not everyone is going to like the same things you do.

Last edited:
M

MegaFlare

Yes, i know its great to receive presents and stuff, but for those people with relatively little money to buy presents with (aka me)...xmas sux b/c u can't give people what they want cos u can't bloody afford it...

Christmas isn't all about presents, ya know. I don't even want presents, that's not what my Christmas is about. Kids these days! :rolleyes:

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
Xmas is about being with ur family,that's what i think of Xmas. But now that i'm far away from my BIG FAMILY......Xmas somehow means nothing for me but just another give this give that holiday. I've missed my family for so long,yet i intend not to show that feeling.Gifts mean nothing to me cause i just have had enough of it! Xmas somehow just SUX....for me!

So I'm kinda with Chaywa............

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
Well anyway, i'd just like to be with all my family for Christmas. Yeah, i like to recieve presents, but truthfully i'd rather give presents than recive, but thats just me. And my biggest wish of all would probably be for eveyone in the whole world to have a great Chrsitmas. I'd realy love for that to happen, but i dont know. Well Merry Christmas to everyone though.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
how can you hate xmas?! IT'S THE PERFECT TIME TO GO PRANKING!!! i mean honestly, who can hate you on jesuses birthday/kwanza/ the festival of lights? of course yeah the tv ads are annoying and that "spending time with family" thing isn't all that fun but hey, at least you know your worste enemy has to do it too.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
You say you hate Xmas but what would the world do without it? I personally love Xmas and think I would go (more) insane without it.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
chaywa said:
Also i consider it unfair how rich snobs seem to get more than those people who have to work hard for there money...who ultimately deserve it more.
^I agree, but i gotta say that i would be really sad without xmas. I mean that there would be no christmas holidays and that makes me sad :( ...and to those rich snobs... MY FRIEND IS ONE! It's so freaking annoing when my friend comes to my place after Xmas and says that "I have much more presents than you have, your presents are crappy". (i keep wondering why i'm still he's friend...) He always gets everything he want's. To me the best thing is...i dunno...i guess it's that I don't have to do anything :) ...doesn't make sense....

Last edited:

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
I love Xmas, what is wrong with you people? You get free stuff, be happy about it. Be happy that you're alive for god sakes' this is the season to be nice, (good thing it only lasts about a month =p ). But to those of you who think Xmas just really sucks, I tip my hat to you because I really can't find a reason to dislike it to the point of hating it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I have mixed views on Xmas. It's both good and bad for me.

It's rather depressing for me because it's a time I realize how poor my family really has it.

My dad works overtime to try and get enough money for presents, my mom gets depressed because she can't give her children what they want, we don't have any living relatives to enjoy the holidays with, all the rich familey's around us show off what great things they get, and have thier nice houses full of lights and pretty decorations and such.

You wanna know what my last christmas was like? 2 weeks beforehand my parents said that we didn't have enough money for a proper christmas, so we had to stray from our usual traditions, and only our little sister would get presents since she was a priority over us. We had to get a cheap plastic tree off Ebay, we couldn't get decorations for it, or our house.

My step-dad got us all one present at the alst minute, I guess he felt guilty or something. I got a 5 dollar watch with a calculator in it, my one sister got a blanket, the other got some socks and underwear, and my other got a cd player.

I'm not complaining or anything, but I just feel that some people are rather oblivious to how bad other people really get it when they're getting PSP's, Nintendo DS's, computers, movies, and others. Those who have never really had a bad xmas see some of us as scrooges for not liking the season, but how can you really judge them if you've never had a time in your life where you couldn't get somehting you wanted? Where your mom cried because her relatives weren't alive to be there, and couldn't get her kids anyhting but a watch and some socks? Where your dad worked multiple jobs and overtime, only to have it taken away through taxes and given to his ex-wife right before the holidays?

Not every else see's this as a time of cheer and love, giving and hope. Soe people just overall have a really crappy xmas.

Like I said, I'm not complaining, you you can't really be scornful at someone for not enjoying the holidays, jsut because you've never had an unhappy xmas.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
X-mas is Awsome. chaywa if your Bitching about X-mas then you my friend have been deprived of a Childhood. But anywho i really enjoy the X-mas season. The songs are great and all that joy that flows though me. Im always in the best mood in this season.

B-rad 1

How could u not like Christmas. And by the was stop calling it X-mas the seasons Christmas. Stop taking Christ out of Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back