• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who hated it when....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, for KH1 the best way to get exp totally safe was in the Coliseum, and the best place to gain exp in KH2 was the Peak in Pride Lands. Both games have their levelling up spots, why complain? I'd much rather be stuck at the Peak till level 99 than in the Underdrome.

XD003

For me I found the easiest place to level up being.. Everything in Castle that Never was - I shot to Level 99 in like 4 days. It also helped me level up Valor form too.
But yeah, I did dislike that Olympus didn't give EXP anymore.

Firagex

the peak of lion king........ are you talking about where you fight scar??

No on the second visit, when you go on the peak there is bunch these heartless called rapid thrusters and there's at least 300 of them on the peak, but they only give you about 56 exp. I think the best place to train is The World That Never Was.

A

Azrael

I didn't much of a shit since I had Pride Rock's peak to do that but it was pretty gay.

OneWingedAngel45

Yea I kept battling from beginning to end in the World that Never Was and that's where i raised Sora's levels and Final form. As for my other drive forms I went to the Underworld and kept fighting the Big heartless that give you many big orbs.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts II is already insanely easy as it is. You want it to be easier by gaining experience in tournaments?

Aria

braver by the minute
I just used TWTNW for leveling up. But it did piss me off when the colloseum wouldnt give you exp

kh=epicness

i justed used the peek of lion king too let the beat me up alittle so i could get even more exp the spammed magnet (which i never used untill then lol) but even i high lvls u get a lvl up every 1 or 2 times TWTNW takes to long i only went there 4 final form in the castle and wisdom at the 1st area wit like endless shadow heartless land of the dragon 4 the master form ( those minatar horse things) and out side merlins place fot valor (all places near save spots 2 do the instant max drive guage glitch lol)

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
who hated it when the coloseum in hurcules did not give you exp??? iknow i did. the orb thimg is a joke. who thinks that the coloseum should give you exp
well in khI i used to level up a lot.Thats why i hated it in khII, orbs?c'mon i want my exp back.

I think they didn't give us exp to make the game more of a challenge.

Oh, wait..

Anyway, I didn't like it that much, but TWTNW was a great place to level, so I didn't really care.
lol, you were right hersh not even in proud mode, kh II was a piece of cake.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think they didn't give us exp to make the game more of a challenge.

Oh, wait..

Anyway, I didn't like it that much, but TWTNW was a great place to level, so I didn't really care.

Firo

Oh Crap
I used TWTNW for leveling. The no exp thing was kinda lame though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back