• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who hated it when....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerruss

Awards
They turned it into a giant minigame, really almost every game with an arena fight has a purpose to do it besides to complete a cricket's journel.
Though early on proud mode is annoying if you face a 3 large bodies at lvl10 when you haven't played in like 6+months.
I don't think KH II is extremely easy, it is easy compared to a games like the DMC series.

Tsubaki~chan

I was pretty disappointed with that, yeah.
m080.gif

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I found it fun to try and take on large bodies without using Reaction Commands. Needles to say, in Beast's Castle early on, I got raped.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I liked how you could just spend ages in the Hades cup, fighting the cool bosses over and over... And It was a great way to level up for the Sephiroth battle. What they did in the second was a bit of a rip-off and occasionally overcomplicated. What happened to the basic rule of "kill these things to continue"? Now you have hit counts, timers, collect the orbs, level limitations, all kinds of limit, summon, and drive restricions.... *sigh*...

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
I liked how you could just spend ages in the Hades cup, fighting the cool bosses over and over... And It was a great way to level up for the Sephiroth battle. What they did in the second was a bit of a rip-off and occasionally overcomplicated. What happened to the basic rule of "kill these things to continue"? Now you have hit counts, timers, collect the orbs, level limitations, all kinds of limit, summon, and drive restricions.... *sigh*...

i agree too much and all pointless---most anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back